Reviews for Horizons
EmberElf chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
I love the plot line so far~ I like the idea of Naruto living away from the village for the while, then maybe going back...? Aww, poor pitiable Naruto! :3

I love how you're writing this, and I'm glad you had the plot bunnies! Keep updating! :D
KitsuneNaru chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Asphen chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Lovely! I like the way you described both sides of the meeting. I don't see any spelling mistakes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Good detail on this one-I enjoyed reading it!
PiratekitAG chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
hm..interesting. Please update when you get the chance, I'd like to see how this goes.
Midori chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
hm... I don't say this much but I do like this story. You have a nice style but you need to work on small grammer bits. Remember to re-read it over and over or try reading out loud.

Until next chapter

Midori
Shinouq chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
And the fated meeting!And Kakashi's character was lovely.
Aquila of the Solaris chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
You updated! I love you're style and the way you write Kakashi is in style. Something most people have trouble doing.
geetac chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
I like the chapters for this story and want more.
Winser chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
YES! Brilliant! Fantastico! Continue! Or I shall haunt you for the rest of your days!
Pance chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Sweet! I'm excited you decided to continue. _

peace out
Calimora chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Ok - now I like it. Your scene was a tich cliche, but you carried it off with style. I liked Kakashi's internal diologue. Also, three cheers for un-super-woodsman!Naruto.
Castor chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
I knew this would be a good fic! Continue on! I want to know what happens next!
Asphen chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Brilliant! It felt really dramatic.
Stargazer chapter 2 . 5/18/2009