Reviews for Horizons
icecatfire chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
keeeeeeeep goooooooooooing
Fruitstogether chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
Clifhanger! Dang nabbit! Amd when it got to the good part too.

Anyway love the story but wish you would contiue it plz?
Sanity Demolisher chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Interesting story! I'm not sure if you're ever looking to complete this but I'd be interested in seeing where you take it if you do. Either way, thanks for sharing!
Moonttje chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Uhmm anoo,.. U know summer camp is long over by now,... Ur making us wait longer then u made naruto wait for kakashi to find him after minato's death,... Sooo please find us tooo and continue this amazing storyyyy
Moonttje chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Mhuauaua the sandaime hokage can be such a bastard,... Poor kakashi with his visiter thats gonna lecture him,...
Whahaha
Empress of the Abyss chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
I love this story! waaaahhhh and you just have to leave us in the worst sort of cliffhanger... *sniffs* oh well but I would just want to say that the way you wrote the feelings around the characters was excellent! *sighs* I just want to say that even though this was short it was a fun ride while it lasted! Thank you so much :)
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
nope Gai's not out of character, I don't think. Definitely liking this one and the whole situation and interactions. The business with giving Kakashi the teddy bear an the reasons why were very well done, can easily see a 4yr old thinking the pain would be better if he just lent him the bear, plus it was very adorable. Kakashi's response to the shinobi and seeing Naruto again made me grin and oh yeah the way they ran away with their tails between their legs was amusing. The whole thing, while angsty is also quite cute and personally I cant find much to fault it with. The only thing is if ANBU were looking for Naruto in the 6 months he'd been missing surely they'd have searched the woods? If those 3 chuunin/jounin found him surely the more experienced ANBU would too, if only just a hint, especially since the Kyuubi's apparently been protecting him from wild predators. This feels nearly finished, but isn't quite. Any chance you'll come back and finish it?
Dellishy chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Sweet, good story.
mndstjohn chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Good story. Keep up the hard work!
EmptySurface chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
I like this! I want to read more... Kakashi is my favorite character, and I really like this story where you can read about his slow salvation. And Naruto really needs him! Intriguing.
duchessme chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
still continuing this?its gettin more interestng
Lady Nature chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
i can't wait until the next chapter!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
nice
Yuu3 chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Nooo! Urk, juz when we were getting to the good, amazing, juicy, whatever part! I'm crying tears of blood dammit, at having no more of this...sigh, I suppose you discontinued this story from the numbers of years you haven't updated in. And it was a godammit awesome story and also on Kakashi and Naruto. Not to mention how everything from the prologue to this chapt is juz so perfect to me- and I tell you, the numbers of multi-chapters fic that are absolutely perfect ( at least to me, hey, we all have different taste in stories and views ), I can count them on my hands only and still have leftovers.
Keketz chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
-sigh- The best stories on this website. Are always abandoned. Q_Q Captured was so good too! I WISH THESE STORIES WOULD GO ON!
294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »