Reviews for Horizons
Yuu3 chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Nooo! Urk, juz when we were getting to the good, amazing, juicy, whatever part! I'm crying tears of blood dammit, at having no more of this...sigh, I suppose you discontinued this story from the numbers of years you haven't updated in. And it was a godammit awesome story and also on Kakashi and Naruto. Not to mention how everything from the prologue to this chapt is juz so perfect to me- and I tell you, the numbers of multi-chapters fic that are absolutely perfect ( at least to me, hey, we all have different taste in stories and views ), I can count them on my hands only and still have leftovers.
Keketz chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
-sigh- The best stories on this website. Are always abandoned. Q_Q Captured was so good too! I WISH THESE STORIES WOULD GO ON!
Brighter Dreams chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
I'm soo disappointed that you just left us hanging like that! I wish someone would adopt this story so we can see Kakashi raise Naruto and heal a bit emotionally. I know there is probably little hope but I hope you update anyways. Thanks for sharing.
Brighter Dreams chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Definitely don't give up on this story. Thank you for posting!
BurningTheMidnightOil chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
This was very good, it is a terrible shame and injustice to see this discontinued. Would love to see more,

-Burning
thelastunicorn chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
i love this story. it is really good and a little sad. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
flaming rose chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Plwease write again soon! Pwease?
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
update sooooooon!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
wonderful

Pain to the three horid men!

please more
Amorphous Entity chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Please update soon. Fallen-chan out! X:3
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
interesting!
FrostedStorm98 chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Please update! I really want to know what happens next.! Dx! Yay, Kakashi goin to be a father figure. I like this story a lot

Keep going and please update!

Frosty
Oluhasuu chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
waaaa cliffhanger! ! like the storyyyy
DirectSomething chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
cheesy but good :]
librarycat9 chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
that is one hella long three weeks. lol I hope you didn't die...
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »