Reviews for Horizons
librarycat9 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
I always like it when Gai is serious under his strange habits.
librarycat9 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Sarutobi is going to be completely astounded... :D
librarycat9 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
He is so CUTE!
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
you should continue because it is a very interesting beginning :D
Unashamed Bookworm chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Update pleaasseee?
yukinari chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
please update
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
more please this is really good and i want to know what will hapen next
MysteriousEyez chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
I can't believe that the first story I have read in the Naruto genre in over 5 years happens to be one that has no hope of being updated since it's been over 2 years now. HAd I seen that I don't think I would have bothered with this at all but it was so surprisingly good! I was so eager to go to the next chapter only to see that there were no more and finally noticing when the last update was . How disappointing...Hope you update this (preferably before I lose interest in the fandom...once again T_T)
nonameeeeeeeee chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Maa, if only you knew how disappointing it was to see you hadn't updated in two years...

Feels like nothing good ever reaches completion.

Should you ever decide to continue, I'm certain you'll find many of us eager to see more.
gaaralover1989 chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
I love how dark and intense this fic is.. I hope that you update thhis story because it is really good...Heres hoping
Kanda Yuuki chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Is there a chance of you continuing this story? I really like it.
Rinnala chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
What! and you found it like... fitting to end your work there? I mean really, you summercamp could possibly last 2 years or is it just me that believes summer is defined by a season of three months?

comeon, you have a great story ahead with this one and you skills in typing a good story should be put to good use, please just write. begin to write it and in a month when you comne back from.. your third ( 3 autumn 3 winter 3 spring ) summer camp and put it together, check for misspelling and update in the autumn, alright?

Now I can't say I'm a big fan of Sarutobi's last thoughts in this chapter and I vote for Kakashi taking care of him unless Sarutobi decides to be difficult like in chapter four (or 5, including the prolog). Actually I could imagin him being difficult - now that you already out him partly as antagonist already, but the villgers would also be enough.

loved the part where the kyuubi was banished, and since it's already out in the open this early in his life I suppose it wouldn't hurt you to make it appear again if for some reason (like a mission) Kakashi was forced to break his promise

update sonn
Rinnala chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
very very cool chapter (on knees bowing for wellwritten chapter)

Loved the way he send the others running
Rinnala chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
very repettive scene... Oh well, you made it seem original anyways

Loved it and I fortunately know I have a few chapters of yours left.
Rinnala chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
I simply loved these three chapters, your ( )s are well placed and the hurt animal like actionsare very fitting. Put a new chapter up soon, will'ya? I'm sure a continuation wouldn't be minded by any of your readers...
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »