Reviews for Catscratch
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Cute :)
hpgirl814 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Hahaha great story! Something like this happened to my cousin. The cat got very "attached" and wouldn't leave him alone. It took four of us plus a dog to make it go away.
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
"I am not a pillow."

I don't know why, but for some reason that made me laugh XD

Aww, kitty! 8D
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Thought I'd leave another review! I love this story so much! It makes me laugh everytime I read it, and I think I've read it at least 5 times. :D

P.S Had to leave an anonymous review cuz it wouldn't let me review for a second time with being logged in. Hope that made sense?

You should write another funny Cas fic. Funny Castiel fics are hilarious, and brilliant...maybe I should write a funny Castiel one shot or something...
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 1 . 7/23/2009

Great story.

P.S If I laugh any louder, I'll wake my parents up!
azab chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
hahahahahahahahahah loved it
heartfallen chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I absolutely loved this
flamanipulator chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Yeah, a cat was definitely more intersting than a puppy would have been. Poor Cas, having two humans mock him while a cat mauls him. Puppy would have been easier to get off, just throw a stick! nice story, it was a good batch of humor.
just a reader322 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
hahaha this one was really funny/good too. awesome job :) :) :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Poor Casitel! Bad kitty!

And not so very helpful there, boys... silly puppies that they are.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
HOLY CRAP! OMG, I nearly peed myself laughing! For not normally writing humor you did an excellent job! And having 2 cats of my own I could totally see something like that happening! Poor Cas! : )
Stefy chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Too cute! Loved it!
Aiyana Juniper chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was so stinking adorable! I loved it. And poor Cass.

This was just great and cute.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
*busts out laughing* Oh this was good. The boys and their angel, bested by a cat. *snickers*