Reviews for Pink Elephants, Cheshire Cats and Staplers
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Heh. Funnily enough, I *also* hallucinate about Casey while drunk. Different scenario, though. ;)

I adore this. I love Chuck's voice and the rambling. Such a clever and creative way to tell this story-you really start to feel for Casey, of all people (and the "they at least had the sense to vote Republican" made me fall out of my chair laughing), and you make Chuck sympathetic without making him whiny. You truly are a master at the craft, and I thank you for the entertainment this story brought me. Fantablous!
LikeMuh.Fashnik chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Right, so I friggin' LOVE this story. Chuck is an adorable drunk, and Casey is a good friend. He was very in character. I'll say it again: friggin' LOVE!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
LMAO! that was AWESOME, hehehe (pun intended) ! I LOVED IT!

THANKS:"D
Mavan chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I really like your take on the physical aspects of what the intersect might do to Chuck. I wish they would address it more in the show, because that much information, that quickly will cause side effects.

Good job!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Liked this! It makes sense that Chuck would only let himself go when there is no danger of him letting anyone down. Also liked the way you wrote Casey. You showed his emotions without going OOC. Actually thought it was drunk Chuck who was slightly off in that he didn't twig this was real when Casey handed him bottled water. Appreciated that you kept going with Casey coming over the next day. There's no verbal acknowledgement from Casey that the previous night happened, he just sits there and talks with Chuck about what, for Chuck, is normal life and interests. Companionship of another human being as opposed to Sarah who probably would insist on analysing it and giving sympathy. Loved the final touch - 14 ways to attack with a stapler. Priceless!
Ppleater chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
The depth in this is very nice, and the characterization in this is spot on, even though both characters are taken out of their "comfort zone". The insight on the intersect side effects is also quite plausible. I actually laughed out loud when Drunk Chuck thought the Gin bottle would levitate because of Bizzaro Casey. I really liked this story :)
Neo chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Very nicely done.

You should leave it at a oneshot, of course, but you knew that.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Brilliant!
Jonesyfu chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This was really great! I loved the close characterization paired with the imaginative "what ifs" of how the Intersect might affect Chuck! Loved it! Thanks! :)
KittyGoddess415 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Totally adored this! I can definitely see Chuck vividly through your writing, and Bizarro Casey is wonderful...I love stories where Casey is human, you see hints of it all over the place in the series. He's come a long way being on Team Bartowski. And I can definitely see Casey leaving the pink elephant and Cheshire Cat for Chuck, the closest he'd come to admitting lady feelings to a sober Chuck. Thanks for sharing!
htbthomas chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Hee! I decided to hop on over to your Chuck fic and found this. ADORABLE. I love the hallucination!Casey who isn't, and Chuck's drunken self-loathing, and then the bonding afterward. Perfect. :)
KatKola chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I laughed so hard during this, my mom thinks I'M nuts now!
Yunaine chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant :)

Read this at work and had to stop reading at several intervals to avoid people looking at me weirdly :P
breezyyy chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
i really really did love this story. absolutly wonderfully perfect. i even went back and re-read it. amazing!
Katie chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
In the words of Captain Awesome... Well, you get the idea! Great story, made of win!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »