Reviews for 8675309 Renji For a Good Time Call
ladypainkaja89 chapter 8 . 1/9
Great great GREAT story! 3 I love it _
S.B.N.O chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
YAYAYAYAY! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES EVA!
Shifu chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
That was a really awesome story! God I loved it! It was both very interesting, exciting and juicy as hell! Mhmmh! And also very well written! Thank you so much! I am so gonna read more of your stories! 3
Caro-Kitty chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Beautiful story!
vegibee chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
I love your story! The concept, the pairings and especially so detailed. Woah! So erotic till the end.. using phone sex is so classic.. RenBya Forever! Thanks for writing a majestic one. Hope to read more of your stories soon. Peace!
GuillaumeD'Evreux chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Beautiful! Hot and sweet in equal proportions. Just what a fan-girl needs:-)
MeMo.Hime chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Wow.. God I never thought a story about this pair could be that magnificent!
I just loved your writing style it's so captive.. Its simply spectacular

Thanks for sharing this fascinating fanfic
sapharra chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
second time reading it, love it every time!
Gianna Sparrow chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
OMG, IS THIS THE END OF THE FANFIC?! D': BUT IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL - NOT TO MENTION SMOKING HOT - WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END?! D'X *SOBS* Thank you so much for making this totally awesome fanfic for us overly-pervy fanfictioners to enjoy! :'D You hard work and effort is appreciated!
Gianna Sparrow chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
How are you so unbelievably good at writing this stuff?! D: You're like some kind of smut GOD for crying out loud! I don't even want to know where you learned to write scenes like this so good... *shudders*
Gianna Sparrow chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I HAVE NO WORDS.
*DIES*
Gianna Sparrow chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I think... I think I may have just found one of the hottest fanfics on this website. O_O And that is REALLY saying something coming from me... This chapter was just... SO FRIGGIN' HOT I THINK I ACTUALLY MIGHT HAVE A NOSEBLEED. All I know is that I can feel the blood rushing behind my eyes right now, and I know that that is NOT normal, so you have really achieved a feat with this fanfic. *claps*

And wow, this is the first ByakuyaxRenji fanfic I have ever read and I am so hooked right now... Dammit, I had no idea Byakuya was this sexy! :O
Gianna Sparrow chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! *FIST PUMP* FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYY! HAHAAAAA! I BET BYAKUYA IS GOING TO BE SO SHOCKED NOW! XD OMG, this is so friggin AWESOME! :D
Gianna Sparrow chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
:O ICHIGO'S GAY TOO?! This just keeps getting better and better! ;D

AND OMG, BYAKUYA IS GONNA MEET RENJI TOMORROW, ISN'T HE?! DX
Gianna Sparrow chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Oh wow, Shuhei! You dirty guy, listening in on Renji working ;) Well I can't blame ya, Renji just sounds too sexy...

MWAHAHAHAHAAAA! Byakuya's gonna meet Renji because Rukia wants his artwork in the hotel, isn't he? Oh god, I'm already laughing my ass off, and it hasn't even happened yet! X'D