Reviews for 8675309 Renji For a Good Time Call
prussianblues chapter 8 . 7/23
Aweee. Such a sweet fanfic! 3 I love it, even if I don't ship Shuuhei with Ichigo. The way you wrote them two together makes it impossible for me to not like it! Good job! :)
Esbilick The Dragon chapter 8 . 5/21
OMG! I hate this ended like that! I want More! And Thank you for writing Renji as a man and not some whinny little bitch that has to be taken care of! Oh what a change from the norm. I think this is closer to him anyways. Yes I feel as though the emotional/depressed Renji exist but it's not his whole. I think that's in phases and when He's aolne losing his mind not in a setting like this. Anyhow very good story.

Even though I was watching when Rukia came into Byakuya's penthouse to already find Renji there, I wish I was a fly on the wall. That was so funny. I was cracking up!

kuroh chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
countinue please I want to read more about this and other chapters.
Ottree chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
Your story's just get better and better. Love this one
st3rl1ngs1lv3r chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
And to think I thought 8675309 was Jenny's number! Lovely Story.
Yvonne Park chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
Aw man! I wish there was more! I loved this! Byakuya and Renji are so good together. Loved it! :)

FlyingNose chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I'm actually addicted to this story. You reeeally know how to write hot smexy stuff. I wouldn't mind reading another 100 chapters on these two in that AU. Great GREAT job. :]
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Not that I'm not enjoying this immensely, I just thought to point out that you keep typing 'aurally' when I think you mean 'orally'. Furthermore the same is happening for 'thru' where it is meant to be spelled 'through' although you can use thru for fast food restaurants
Pyrane chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Very hot
Not one of my usual couple, but very true nonetheless :D
Thanks !

Szayelaporro chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
This is amazing, it had me smiling throughout pretty much most of it :)
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
This story is somthing refreshing...the lemons the flrting/seducing where fucking hot one of the best that i have read ...But the thing that i like the most in this lemons is that it wasnt just lust there is respect,admiration,halirios and fun moments,beautiful ones..i realy enjoyed this story...u r a great writer :D
ladypainkaja89 chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Great great GREAT story! 3 I love it _
S.B.N.O chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Shifu chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
That was a really awesome story! God I loved it! It was both very interesting, exciting and juicy as hell! Mhmmh! And also very well written! Thank you so much! I am so gonna read more of your stories! 3
Caro-Kitty chapter 8 . 9/12/2013