Reviews for Of Mako and Promises
punkiemonkie chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Very nice. :3
hootowl chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
the uniformed men are most likely genesis copies (crisis core game). they've got a similar outfit to the shinra infantry, but in red. tifa, of course, wouldn't know that though it's possible cloud would. thanks for the read!
ayannaaki chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Cute :D x
vLuna chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I finally got to read this, and I loved it! Cloud's all cute, shy and nervous, and I can't stop wondering what would happened if they weren't interrupted by that damn monster ;)
SorrowsFlower chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh...

I love this...It's like she knows it's him...

Cloud is 'cute' in this! LOL

Great work, as usual! )
demonegg chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
So I said I'd check out your story, and then I completely forgot. Sorry about that. I liked your take on it. It's definitely interesting to see how someone else interprets the same situation. and the bit about Cloud and the word 'cute' was, well, cute. good job.
mom calling chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I like very much. mc
Fairheartstrife chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This was a nice compliment to "Taking Care". :) Well done, and I hope to read more from you soon!
Alialka chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Your story compliments Tam's "Taking care" very nicely. Even with plot and lines given, you've made the story all of your own and your way of showing what was going on with Cloud was splendid. Good job :) hope to see more from you :)
Sekihara Tae chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I enjoyed this immensely. Very well written, a nice look into Cloud's head, and a good companion to TamLin's "Taking Care".

I hope to see more Cloud/Tifa from you!
kitsune13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
okay, finally got time to review. What can I say? This was really good. I really enjoyed the look at what Cloud was thinking during the Nibelheim reactor incident (because frankly he wouldn't tell ME when I was writing it - lol). I like how you had him catch the 'she was worried about him' when she asked Zack about blond SOLDIERs. It's sweet to see the beginning stages of what will one day turn into something so much more. It's a cute period in Cloud's life and it was cute how he rotated between being calm and confident and nervous. His ultra awareness of her is sweet and hot at the same time and I loved him wrestling with the 'tell her, don't tell her'. It's also sweet how you caught that she really is vulnerable to him, even when she doesn't know it's him. I'm flattered you took this from Cloud's POV and I'm delighted you did it so well. :D Top smiles!
reader chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw, cute and well done 3!
Biskitty chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
An excellent response to 'Taking Care'! You've kept the tone and feel of the piece and yet it's still original, with your own stamp on it. I think you managed to kept Cloud in character, both game character and kitsune13's character. I always like fics that show the same story from different povs.

Good work!

Biskitty
PKAquaFlame chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This was pretty good. It was a good insight about what went on with Cloud and Tifa while Zack and Sephiroth were examining the reactor. So...yeah. :)