Reviews for Life Lessons with Papa
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Cute, sweet, encouraging. I like seeing the interactions that show a good family.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Cute, goofy, and perfect. Just like the senshi.
RoseCriss chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love Haruka/Hotaru family relationship *.*
Awesomr fic btw :D
Miss MoKa chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Extremely sweet! And it's such a typical analogy for Haruka. I would to have her as my mama-papa, LOL.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I have to agree! Haruka makes a great daddy!
RemoveThisAccountFromYourList chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Ah, thank you for this adorable, cute fic! I agree with you: Haruka/Hotaru family fanfics are the best! So kawaii! I wish we could have seen more moments between the Outers as a family in the anime! *sigh*
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
haha, loved the car analogy. you should do more one-shots. this one was very kawaii

-luna

p.s.

if and when you can, would you be able to check out and review my sm fic, sailor moon: street racing? thank you very much
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I really like these Haruka/Hotaru family fics you've been writing lately. Poor Hotaru; I know exactly how she's feeling. As for Haruka - her life-lesson was perfect. Trust her to use cars as the answer for everything! Keep up the good work.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
XD aw...this left me with a warm fuzzy feeling cool :)
LightSinger chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love family fics. between Hotaru and Haruka! they're so adorable, nice work! :D
DavisJes chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
cute
aohana21 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love Outer family _

That car analogy is a great idea, it's so Haruka & great life lesson. Please make another story about this family. I love it _
petiyaka chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
great job!
Chichiforever chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I love it great job! very cute!
Renkhal chapter 1 . 5/16/2009