Reviews for Promise
Crazy4Macaroons chapter 1 . 4/26
That was so beautiful! I just started watching Code Geass again and I've gotta say that you've nailed the characters' personalities. Especially Suzaku's. I can now say that I'm a Suzalu shipper.
Angel9Rouge chapter 1 . 1/6
This is probably one of the most dysfunctional pairings around. A true love-hate relationship, whether friendship or lovers. Like the only comparison I can really think of is Harley and The Joker.
raevinederont1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I kind of hate you for this cause it's ripping my heart to shreds but at the same time I absolutely love it so I can't complain... much...
lulu-is-so-cute chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Wahh! Now my tissues are over*sniff**sniff* great story love it
SpiderNinja24 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Whether it is SuzaLulu or just Suzaku and Lelouch, these two keep killing me with feels. T-T so many feels.
It's-An-Otaku-Addiction chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
WOW! This piece is just... beautiful. I mean, there are no words to describe how good this story is! You rock! I love it with my life! I can't write something half as good...(smile) Continue writing...
TokusatsuLuv chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This is truly very interesting to read
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
ugh, why you do this to me? the feels!
Stacy Cheryl chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
So sweet
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
VERY VERY INTERESTING! Almost made me cry... );
Imma in love with your fan fictions.
WolfLovesFood chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
So sad..you almost made me cry. I felt the hot tears forming behind my eyeballs...I loved it.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is so sad... and so beautiful... and makes me think of all the reasons I want these two to work out so bad. Damn you. Makes me wanna cry and cheer... stupid conflicting-ness! *sniffles*
trutru chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
DAMNIT YOU MADE ME CRY AGAIN! First Disconnected Modem and now THIS! But I love things that make me cry, so thank you
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
loved it!
hpalabay chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
uwaaaaah~ this is so cute with the promise and everything!