Reviews for Balance
Strato1 chapter 1 . 1/8
Just reading the first chapter so far, and I think you may have gone a little overboard on replacements for using Harry's name.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 18 . 1/6
A great story here! Thanks for posting it!
spaceman89 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
What is with the way you change how you address him?
stylo1 chapter 18 . 12/22/2017
it was quite an unique way of story telling, basicly 2 paragraphs for each episode. it was fun to read bit def not a style i would choose though. thanks for sharing this with us
stylo1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
damn harry has a lot of names, young wizzard, shapeshifter, messy haired youth, telleporter etc etc its like you actively try to avoid using the same name twice in a row. its not bad its just kinda strange
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 18 . 12/18/2017
I can just imagine the British PM, the US President and all of SGC reactions to learning that not only was James Evans an Alteran, but Star Enterprises was owned and staffed by Alterans. As well as James Evans actually being the great grandson of MERLIN HIMSELF, who by the way is an Alteran! I can see the jaws dropping all over the world and all of the English fainting in shock.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2017
Fun story, even if it's rushed. It feels more like a to-do list of a 500k story...

Thanks for your time and effort though!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2017
Let me tell you, this is a full of crap story, all the parts related to the wizarding world can be put on 1/2 chapter, the rest is just crap that not even you has any idea of what are they. I am not talking about the xover(that is another crap) but really talk about advance physics when you are just reaping the same stupidity as the TV sitcom(another fail due to no knowledge of physics) make you really moron(only Ron is bigger). Sure a lot of other none brain user will state how greate you are but a lie reapeted too many times will continue to be a lie, bad story due to lack of scientific(at least) research and lack of brain used.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
I liked this story my biggest problem was the enormous lack of dialogue and tendency to tell instead of show like "Harry did this" and " Harry did that". Although it was mostly the dialogue I mean I don't think I read more than like 5 lines of dialogue after ch 10.
jchangpa chapter 10 . 10/23/2017
I just cannot read this anymore. Is clear this is more an SG story than HP, which make it bad. Then it has so many grammatical and spelling errors that it make very difficult to keep reading. So at the end a fast track HP story that was regular plus something else I do not read that most probably will make it bad.
brennan.mholmich chapter 2 . 10/3/2017
Come on, just use his name, it's not hard to just say Harry, or He. God damn. Seriously, it makes your story impossible to read, when by the second chapter, you've used Harry like 6 times, but used 40 other descriptive names for him! I'm not even sure you're still writing a Harry Potter FF at this point, since I have NO IDEA who you're talking about.
Bukama Stealth chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
I'm sorry I'm going to stop reading this story.
While overall the plot is quite good the story itself is very poorly fleshed out.
I found this story to be very one dimensional.
Everything revolves around Harry and his girlfriends get a cameo here and there but otherwise don't impact the story.
A small example Harry tortures Dumbledore to death but he doesn't show any remorse.
His girlfriends either don't know or don't protest?
He solves the global oil consumption but not a single oil company's protests is mentioned?
Harry enters the SGC and basically takes it over and none cries wolf?
He explains there is such a thing as magic to Samantha Carter and she just accepts it?
Every problem seems easily fixed by Harry without any input from anyone else.
It just doesn't mash up.
user51s2r chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
some notes, using nomenclature like 'the teleporter' is a bit off-putting after the first 5 times. I think I would rather just see the characters name. Whew, I just used Calibre to edit the story and replace all 'the teleporter' with Harry. And the same for 'The shape shifter'. And 'The growing male', and 'The potter heir'.

This story is really good, but whatever it is called, when you make up a name for someone instead of using their name, is way overdone in this story so far. If not for Calibre edit, I would have given up on this story already. But this plot and the writing(besides the nomenclature problem) is really GOOD!

ok this part is pretty scary -'Harry used his telekinesis to atomize'...that is a bit insane if you think about it.

I really wanted to read this story. The plot premise and execution seems really interesting. But this one thing keep breaking immersion-The resourceful son, The jade orbed intuitive learner, The messy haired sorcerer, the untrained warlock, The newly identified wizard, The perceptive Potter, The cautious youth, The growing male ...just too many of WHATEVER that is...I can't do it, sorry!
nitewolf423 chapter 18 . 8/30/2017
Aw what happed with teyla
KitkatMoon chapter 18 . 6/24/2017