Reviews for Semper Fidelis
Nicky Reid chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
whew and ouch

any more to this one
honeydust9251 chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Cute humor. Love the interaction between my 2 faves. Too bad they cooled that off in season 7. I miss it. Thanks.
Silvergrass chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
who i like this fic - omg its a continuation & the chapters continue, omg im gonna read im gonna read. squee.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
omg! totally. when i watching that, my mind was screaming: "it's a totally tiva reference"
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
::snorts:: oh Abby lol well done
vivelabookworm chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Whoa! Awesome tags! This episode was crazy! Tony and Ziva's relationship is never going to be the same. O.o ( I can't wait until tomorrow night.
unique.and.proud chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Brilliant tags! :) Loved the episode and loved these, hope there are gonna be some more.
mtee1958 chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Poor Abby was caught in the middle.

Hey, Gibbs told Tony to stay on Rivkin - so he can't get THAT mad.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
You know, I read all the chapters you have up so far (they were all amazing), but I had to come back to this one to find this line: "When I love a person enough, to let them hate me."

I really, really, really, really love it.

Awesome job,

Mila
serendipitous-15 chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
A great representation of how close Abby and Tony are. I wish that what Abby said was true but from the way things are going they're going to be a long way from being okay when it's all said and done.
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 4 . 5/17/2009

Short but breathtaking.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
amazing chapter.
Laine3112 chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
I think Abby really likes Ziva as a friend but she loves Tony as a friend - I don't think her choice between them was difficult. Well done, Heather. L