Reviews for Fate’s Beat, Heart’s Rhythm
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Yusei and Aki forever.
RockyX123 chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
Am I that "aggravating" reviewer?

I'm starting to hate perverts now.

Okay, why does he have a bomb cellphone in the first place? I though the dominion was in peace, and so it was unnecessary for weapons in there.

Yeah for me and attention! Now keep writing.
FutureCam chapter 14 . 8/18/2009

You have no Idea how much I've missed this story!

I'm not liking the idea of Akiza turbo duelling - it just doesn't seem in character.

Once again, you have proven that you are a master of this art. Keep up the good work.
RockyX123 chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
Aki...Aki...AKI! no "za!" That part drove me up the freaking wall. (Parts, not part.) Duel was too easy, I'm afraid. It was too simple, unlike the other duels. Make them longer! Twilight deck forever!

Alright, I'm done ranting. Now to the story. The fact that both the twins came in so calm destroyed the atmosphere.

It's like, "What's going no?"

"Not much. o some guy came in and tried to kill me. And the Rockets won the World Series."

I mean killing someone is of the utmost importance, and yet Rua and Ruka are able talk about the Signers dying as if nothing was happening. Finally, back off Harpy. Back off.

Keep writing.
FutureCam chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
Great Story!

The only suggestions I can give for the orphans are Silent Magician LV4 and Silent Swordsman LV(Is it 3 or 4 it starts at? Not completely sure).

Oh, and at the start of the story they mentioned Jaden and Alexis. It would be brilliant if they did show up again - A Jaden/Yusei duel would be a blast to read.

Thanks again for the story, and best regards.
RockyX123 chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
67 is already up, so 64 is...old news.

Axxora wants the human world, but can he survive a bunch of F-16 fighters, with Sherman tanks, M-16 Marine infantry and AK-47 Russian dudes? I mean world domination is pretty hefty task. Humans have been known to be resourceful and when faced with a common enemy, will band together to fight against it, like in Star Trek, when they banded together to kill the Genetically altered superhumans in the 20-21th century.

Why is the last part all italics?

Perverted Junky appears again even thought you said Junk wasn't a pervert?
RockyX123 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Couldn't Bubbleman use his water elements to wash the fire so that Akari wouldn't be burned if he was thrown? Ah who cares.

i like the scene where Yusei and Aki are together. i always like that scene, or scenes, especially since it is good to see her happy again.

Why would Luna and go do as Hiita said to run towards a black and unknown D-wheel?

Sayer's got a lot coming towards him, losing two of the Phanom's Generals. Shouldn't the phantom kill him just for "fun?"

And for bubbleman to die! NO! i liked Elemental heroes even thought they cannot win in tournaments. Keep writing!
RockyX123 chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
You're kidding righT? hEr breast? His aim was that far off? Damn! And for Bubble man to be a pervart! that's werid! anyway,why the hell was he place in a cage! dAm, he should bring

Power tool Dragon and release himself!

By the way, Defense draw requires you discard one card first, then activate and then draw one more card.

Also, the chaos rider didn't need to announce "I set a trap" he just say "set a card."

road's a great duelist, but he should summon himself! You know, it would be coo if they summon themeselves onto the field. "I summon Road synchron and tune him to two speed warriors to synchro summon myself ROAD WARRIOR!"

Keep writing. I know i don't post comments on every chapter, but I read all of them. I just didn't feel like writing them back then. sorry.
RockyX123 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Dude, you get no comments even thought you put all that effort. i will post a comment now and then, but it seem no one is reading! Dam, you do "Duels" well and all too. One of the best. Keep writing. Still got a couple of chapters to read thought! Keep writing!
AliADORABLE chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
please continue
akiza50 chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Hey, this is Akiza50. Nice chapter. And I get it now...it's cool.

Nice grammer and sharp spelling. People are perfect.

Again, a nice smooth chapter.

Hope to see ya update! )
RockyX123 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Hi. This is an excellent chapter, so far. I been keeping this story tabbed and when I noticed this story as updated, I jumped at the chance to read more about this world of the Dominion. (By any chance is this world similar to the Terran Dominion in StarCraft?) Now, junk Synchron being a perverted fool...That is being a pervert yields you nothing in the end, so why act as a pervert? Why peek at someone when it gives you only a moment's pleasure? You dishonor yourself? Leo's mischievous mind is only due to his lack of worldly experience...Well, I really enjoyed this chapter, especially how Luna yelled at Leo for interrupting Aki and Yusei. It was pretty nice of her, and it seemed in her character. As for Aki's power being a magnet for the opposite sex in this world, I hardly believe she needs such as she already possesses (Opinionated) great beauty. Thank you for writing, and thanks for updating. This is story seems interesting and it should be continued.
akiza50 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Nice grammer going on. Though I think the story confuses me a bit.

What happened in the story?

You should explain who the charcters are and what's happening.

But still, the chapter was interesting and fun to read.

Update soon and keep up the good work! :3