Reviews for Together
Howlsong14 chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I love it!
The Kerl chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Oh wow that was eerie! I always wanted to know what it would be like if, after Larka died, she awoke as a human. She would live her life as a human in the modern world, thinking she was the only one there. That is, until her family joined her one by one in the human world.

Anyways, I could easily see this chapter as the opener to a full story. The Wolf's Rain overlap is interesting and I could see myself getting invested in this IF it wasn't as bleak and depressing as Wolf's Rain. Haha it was a cool idea to have wolves masquerade as humans, but dang that show was a downer!
Omegawolf121 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
WOW! that's pretty sad... very well done by the way.
EaglefootMoonflightVipertail chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
even though I'm not even close to the end of the sight. This drapple is a little sad. Because ever since Kar appered and it said that Larka liked Kar I guess like as a brother and sister even though their not realted. I thought maybe they would grow to love each other but istead Larka dies. :( (no I do not know how she dies) It's like Kipcha and Khaz all over again except they both died and I was also sad about that to...
Mosshadow chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
yay an update. i really like it
The Kerl chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Again, this makes me sad because it is probably what happened, even though I am still in denial. Larka WOULD be naughty and spyt on him :P
The Kerl chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
My eyes are shiny because of that. I still can't believe he did that to them. Huttser makes Kar's life *(% and then Larka gets dead. I'm surprised he didn't jump in after her. Although that would make Kar crazier than Fell, and we can't have that, now, can we?

OK, done ranting. You should keep adding to this!
mosshadow chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Sob... great! sob...
eaglefeather15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Nice. Time, time, time... they never did have enough time, did they? So sad.