Reviews for The Price
Reality check chapter 1 . 4/29
Must have been really good drugs you on why you in the waiting room too
serafina chapter 1 . 3/12
I really cried it's a very emotional story. Its great.
Berka of the sand chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Damn you ...I was completely fine until I got to the konohamaru part and he said he'd name his child naruto
forgottenevil23 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This is short, sad, but good as well. Love the Naruto and Anko pairing. Side note i F!CKING THE SAKURA pairing. My opinion though.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
A very nice one shot. As morbid as it may sound I really enjoy the stories of the heroes passing, because death is something we all must go through. It is nice to see the results of heroic efforts, and the peace that it brings.

Couple of parts were worded a bit strangely that made reading a little off but other than that I think it was well done.
BEOWULFWARBOSS chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Made me cry
dloold87 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
..damn depressing yet happy.
Jashl Xxify chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Very heart warming.
mellowsmilie chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I've been searching for this story for years. Literally years. I read this story as a guest on the site 4 or 5 years ago and only taday have I found it since joining as a member in 2010. I like this story as an ending FAR better than Kishi's garbage. Truly excellent work.
Kyuubi'sAni chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
truly sad but gives a warm feeling at the same time
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Excellent.
jagen heie chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
i read your konoha exiles fic and fell in love with your writing style. i usually stay away from one shots but saw this in your stories section and decided to read it. it was fantastic. i hope you continue writing because you truly have a gift.
Lord.toy chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
short, but a perfect short story
Id66 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
It was damn beautiful , I cried like a baby loved it
mizukikage chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
at least he made peace with those around him.