Reviews for The Price
mangastories1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
It's si sad but it's one of the bests stories I've read T-T
KidneyZero chapter 1 . 10/19/2020
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
that was good keep the chapters coming
joey91731 chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
duck man this had me choked up
Super Sonic Wind chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
Great Story Albeit Depressing To Read. But The Hidden Message Is As Clear As Crystal For Anyone Who's Played The Sonic Storybook Game Sonic & The Black Knight And Saw It All The Way Through To The True Ending. Sonic's Words In The Ending Cut-Scene To Merlina Is The Hidden Message Here. While His Words Were On A Universal Scale That Set Of Words Are Hidden In This Story. Except The Beginning Lines "Everyone Has Their Eventual Demise. That's Why We've Got To Live Life To The Fullest In The Time We Have. At Least That's What I Figure."
Rebmul chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
damn I have something in my eye
Reality check chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Must have been really good drugs you on why you in the waiting room too
serafina chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I really cried it's a very emotional story. Its great.
Berka of the sand chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Damn you ...I was completely fine until I got to the konohamaru part and he said he'd name his child naruto
forgottenevil23 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This is short, sad, but good as well. Love the Naruto and Anko pairing. Side note i F!CKING THE SAKURA pairing. My opinion though.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
A very nice one shot. As morbid as it may sound I really enjoy the stories of the heroes passing, because death is something we all must go through. It is nice to see the results of heroic efforts, and the peace that it brings.

Couple of parts were worded a bit strangely that made reading a little off but other than that I think it was well done.
The AllSpark chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Made me cry
dloold87 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
..damn depressing yet happy.