Reviews for Blood Moon Rising
DixieAnnabelle chapter 30 . 7/19/2014
What happened? This has been a wonderful story so far and I do hope that in time you will come back to it. I would enjoy reading the rest of the story.
dawn.schlimpf chapter 30 . 8/19/2013
please update
Guest chapter 30 . 8/12/2013
please please update your story asap
nanashewolf chapter 30 . 6/30/2013
I see u haven't updated for a while, please tell me u are adding to this story or writing a sequel? I have enjoyed reading your story and really hope you continue it.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Jasper will win Bella over totally, loved the first chapter
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love the story! Is there any more to it?
jaspersmate81 chapter 30 . 6/24/2012
I absolutely love your story. I really wish you would continue it, I am dying to know how it ends. I am a little confused about who Jake is mated to. At first you said the witch Bella and Jasper changed together. Then later on you said he was mated to Tanya. Was that a typo? Or did something happen to his first mate in the battle? Anyways don't give up on your story please. You are an amazingly talented writer. With unparalleled creativity. I love how you included Layne Staley, Janis Joplin, and John Lennon. Awesome idea to include them. Your version of Maria is very different from all the other stories out there and I like how you made her less of a villain and more likeable. Phantom horses were interesting as well. I'm very suprised that you have so few reviews for this story, you have created such a unique little universe for SM's characters to play in, not to mention all of the ones you created as well. Please keep up the good work. I'm dying to know the ending. A sequel would be so cool too. Maybe Victoria is out there lurking and planning to snatch their babies, or Lucifer wants revenge and escapes Hell. Just a few ideas for a sequel. Peace out!
jaspersmate81 chapter 28 . 3/9/2012
Love your story. But I'm a little confused. Earlier you had both Bella and Jasper change a witch who said she was Jacob's imprint. Now suddenly you are saying Tanya is his imprint? Which is it? By the way, I love how creative and unusual your story ideas are, with combining all of the different supernatural creatures together like you did. Are you going to finish your story? I would like to see how it would end. You should spellcheck too, I caught a bunch of typos. You did a wonderful job.
brikaspoms chapter 30 . 12/17/2011
fantastic storyline
1DWhoLocked chapter 27 . 7/23/2011
Duffy? What kind name is THAT! no offence if you like the name but i don't. It should be Selena which means 'moon' .
WorshipTheLight LiveForTheTwi chapter 29 . 6/29/2011
please finish this. it was so good and i was getting into it. i have been waiting... soo please...
WorshipTheLight LiveForTheTwi chapter 30 . 5/30/2011
okay this was a great story. i wish you would finish it.
Jasper's One And Only Girl chapter 30 . 2/27/2011
Very creative! Love it!
VampSpazMoonbeam chapter 30 . 2/20/2011
this story is awesome i hope you update soon
GoddessxNyte chapter 30 . 12/23/2010
i love this story pls update again soon