Reviews for Sweet Relief
Theindividualdifference chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
This is the most ridiculous thing i've ever read... ngl
Pain Jane chapter 28 . 6/13/2013
I have just finishe rereading this story, and I remembered how much I missed it! It's still, hands down, the best Edward/Bella fic I've ever read.
Skitzo Potato chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
I wish this story would get updated :( You left us with a cliffie and it's been more than 2 years :(
fairyfey86 chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
I love this story! I like the AR/AU Edward. Despite his choice of diet he's real. Not perfect but perfectly imperfect. And after reading every chapter posted, I think AU Edward and Bella fit better together than their realities original alternatives, Perf-Ectward and hump-n-junk-Izzy.
charmed-rose chapter 22 . 1/30/2013
I didn't know if I would like this story or not but have fallen in love with it! It's truly one of the best I have read in a long time, but you haven't updated in over 2 years. Are you done with this story? I'm going to wait to read the rest until (fingers crossed) updates come. Your on my alerts :)
Lilydukes chapter 28 . 1/14/2013
love! but really wish it would of been continued!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
wow to confusing for me sorry
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
im excited to find out what this is about. very confused by this chapter tho... re read it twice i give up and am goin on to chapter two
twivampsalvatore chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
KEEP GOINGGGG!
Elle Leigh chapter 28 . 9/23/2012
This is one of the most amazing fanfics I've read & believe me, I've read a ton of them. I had a very love/hate relationship with the storyline initially, but have now come to appreciate it tenfold. I love how atypical it is & am very much looking forward to more.
Timtims1990 chapter 28 . 9/23/2012
Pleaseeeeeeeee finish this story of. It's to good to leave unfinished!
LoverboyIsDead chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Hey, what's going on with the story? Will you finish it? It's really good. :)
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 28 . 6/26/2012
Oh no, you've stopped updating! I absolutely love this story. Please, please finish it.
ImYours1901 chapter 28 . 5/28/2012
omg! please get back to writing this story please! i absolutely love this story and i know im not the only one!
penny chapter 28 . 5/18/2012
i so love this story! i can not wait to read more, keep up the great work.
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »