Reviews for All That She Wants
Nikatsu chapter 48 . 2/14
Aww... I want more!
fggt16 chapter 48 . 1/5
Please update soon!i miss this stories its so good!
B.J.N.Smith chapter 48 . 11/14/2013
This is such a good story! I love it! Please update soon!
Steffanie chapter 48 . 10/13/2013
Great story, I like the way you write. I hope one day you update it :)
Shelby chapter 48 . 3/8/2013
What a fantastic story, I just love it.

I think it was a great idea to leave Nathan and Brooke in the dark with their babys sex and I hope we won't find out until it's born.

I REALLY hope it will be a boy! To he! with all the Brooke/daughter fics.

Please update soon
EmilyRose09 chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Another amazingly well-written chapter! That whole awkward conversation between Deb and Peyton was very realistic! I can totally picture this story in my head! Nice work!
EmilyRose09 chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter! I love jealous Nate: "No way! He thought. I'm not jealous of Jake!"

But I really wouldn't mind if there was a little Brooke/Jake action going on. My two favorite characters hooking up? Yes, please.

Best part:

"Brooke and red, he thought. It's her color. Figures Peyton would give me a red pen. As if I don't have enough of Brooke on my mind already."

Haha. Red is so Brooke's color. It's great to have you mention it! And I love how he's starting to fall for Brooke maybe. They've got a vibe, but then again maybe Bake has something too. Ah, so much happening! Great writing!
EmilyRose09 chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
Yes! This is great! I love Jake and I'm wondering if you're going to work in his whole baby situation! I'm guessing...YES!

Best part:

Her head turned to the side and she found herself staring into a pair of eyes the color of melted brown sugar. "Jake?"

I dunno why, but Jake has and will always be one of my top favorite characters. He has such soul and goodness in him, more than anyone else, I think. I love imagining his eyes...so effing sexy!
EmilyRose09 chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
I liked Nathan's thought process:

"He could see the hurt in her eyes and it was like a poison in his gut, yet somehow he couldn't stop the fountain of cruel words spewing from his mouth. It's a strange thing, he realized, to know you're being an asshole, yet you can't stop yourself."

Season 1 through season 3, I think that Nathan had such potential and then he sort of became boring and responsible. I like sexy, confident, badass Nathan. But it's also important to remember that he's an ass a lot of the time, but he has a good heart, like Brooke his parents just messed him up too much to find it right away.
EmilyRose09 chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Terrific! Except I hate how you keep calling Brooke a slut. I get that she feels guilty, but she was also intoxicated that night. She shouldn't be this self-deprecating, especially considering she's the best character on the whole show, the strongest, and the most selfless.

Best quote:

"I don't want to be my mother," she replied instantly.

"And I don't want to be my father." He lifted his fingers to her face and wiped away the tears from her cheeks. "See, I told you we were too much alike."

They are so similar, but sometimes I forget. I really wish that Mark had done something with their relationship. Great job!
EmilyRose09 chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
I love hearing Nathan's thoughts about the pregnancy. It's very understandable that he'd compare himself to his dad. I always did think that Brooke bore a resemblance to Karen as well, and Deb to Peyton.

Anyway, my favorite part:

"The irony was that the teddy bear was dribbling a fuzzy basketball."

I think this is adorable! I can totally picture Nathan struggling with the idea of parenthood, but finding a little onesie with a basketball and just connecting with it. Very cute!
EmilyRose09 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Wowsa! Brooke actually told her. I never thought that would happen this quickly, but I'm super glad it did. They'll both be better off knowing about it in the long run. I'm not usually a big fan of Peyton, but I enjoy your portrayal of her. She seems like a very dedicated, helpful best friend that I wished we'd seen more of in the show. I always felt that their friendship was more one-sided, but you've leveled it here in the best way possible.

My favorite part:
"'Last one!" Peyton announced, far more cheerily than she was about ninety-eight percent of the time.

Heck, Brooke noted, she could even pass for a real cheerleader with that tone of voice."

I love that Peyton has lightened up to help her friend. I can only hope her reaction to this news won't be damning.

I truly love the pace of this story. It's all perfect! I loved the mentions of Anna. It's nice to get some insight into what kind of a mother she was. The show glossed over that too much. You've nailed it! :)
EmilyRose09 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
Your knowledge of pregnancies and the complications that can go along with that is astoundingly specific, in a great way. Also, I love that Brooke is still pregnant. I only hope that she now learns to take care of herself for her own sake as well as the babys'.
EmilyRose09 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Tragic! When I read that all they heard was "silence", I honestly wanted to cry. Poor Brooke, desperately holding onto this baby that has already become such a big part of her. I also love that this attitude correlates with how much she wanted a baby so badly in seasons 5/6 as well.

My favorite parts:
"You may be able to get away with telling your lies to adults, Brooke, but I can see right through them. You're too much like me."

OR

"Nathan glanced at her as they left, his face wearing a look that made Brooke feel more exposed than she ever thought she could."

I love that you portray how similar they are to each other. The show mostly neglected that fact. Also, I love that he sees her like no one else can. I just hope that leads to something wonderful for them. LOVE THIS!
EmilyRose09 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Oh, no. I really hope she didn't lose the baby. That was so devastating, but I loved seeing Nate's inner thoughts. It really gave some insight into him.

My favorite part:
"His head thumped against the wall as he closed his cell phone. In stark contrast to his usually fearless, bad boy basketball star image, Nathan looked liked defeated."

I love how you portray both Brooke and Nathan in this. It's almost like you're having both characters develop into the better versions of themselves earlier. Only this time without the help of Haley or Lucas. I always thought they could get there better together anyway. Brathan FTW! 3