Reviews for All That She Wants
bfiesty chapter 48 . 3/5
This story is amazing it's a shame you havent continued in 3 years this story needs to be finished it's to good you already invested 48 chapters you should really continue i hope to see an update soon or in the near future
Anastasia Belle chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
This chapter was amazing and I completely agree with your author's note. By the way I loved the lines " I don't want to be my father" and " I don't want to be my mother", it perfectly describes the two of them.
Anastasia Belle chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
That was a really interesting twist with Brooke!
Anastasia Belle chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Aw poor Brooke :(
Anastasia Belle chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Omg Brooke is pregnant I didn't expect that!
Anastasia Belle chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
You characterise pre-season 1 and season 1 brooke really well!
Anastasia Belle chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Great start! I love the way you write, you put so much detail into the characters :)
katilynn chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
i think that one tree is a amazing show and i love it just the way it is even though i love these fan fictions i think its retarded writing them.
nikatsu chapter 48 . 2/14/2014
Aww... I want more!
fggt16 chapter 48 . 1/5/2014
Please update soon!i miss this stories its so good!
B.J.N.Smith chapter 48 . 11/14/2013
This is such a good story! I love it! Please update soon!
Steffanie chapter 48 . 10/13/2013
Great story, I like the way you write. I hope one day you update it :)
Shelby chapter 48 . 3/8/2013
What a fantastic story, I just love it.

I think it was a great idea to leave Nathan and Brooke in the dark with their babys sex and I hope we won't find out until it's born.

I REALLY hope it will be a boy! To he! with all the Brooke/daughter fics.

Please update soon
EmilyRose09 chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Another amazingly well-written chapter! That whole awkward conversation between Deb and Peyton was very realistic! I can totally picture this story in my head! Nice work!
EmilyRose09 chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter! I love jealous Nate: "No way! He thought. I'm not jealous of Jake!"

But I really wouldn't mind if there was a little Brooke/Jake action going on. My two favorite characters hooking up? Yes, please.

Best part:

"Brooke and red, he thought. It's her color. Figures Peyton would give me a red pen. As if I don't have enough of Brooke on my mind already."

Haha. Red is so Brooke's color. It's great to have you mention it! And I love how he's starting to fall for Brooke maybe. They've got a vibe, but then again maybe Bake has something too. Ah, so much happening! Great writing!