Reviews for Choices
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
..."a week of sinus "...funniest thing ever. Great little one-shot.
mbj chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Loved your story!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Loved it! Such a beautiful conversation between our guys, and very well-written and in-character. Aweosme work! :)
Mulderette chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Another really nice story, Loved the Poppa Bear Gibbs helping Tony. Wonderful writing :)
lady-pumpkin-pie chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aww! That was really sweet. You kept them both really well in character too, considering that, as much as I love hurt/comfort fics, they usually have Gibbs going over-the-top mushy...
affleckfan08 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
thought it was great!..can't believe it was your first ncis! the dynamic between gibbs and tony!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Great fic! Love love love. Now that ive had my angsty tony/ protective gibbs fix im off to bed. Thank you :)
Windjammers chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I really like Tony/Jeanne. I think we got to see the real Tony DiNozzo without all the masks he wears with his co-workers even if he was pretending to be Tony DiNardo. I wish they'd find a way to bring her back and let them be together again. I can see your story happening on the show. It really ripped out Tony's heart when Jeanne left.
anna ignis chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I just spend 1 1/2 hour at the phone, telling my niece how friendship and love are supposed to work (operate?) . Well that's it. Great story and I guess it matches both characters just fine.

(Pardon my english)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was pretty good :D i like it when Tony and Gibbs have a heart to heart hehe, makes me smile :D well done for your first fic lol :D
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
great story
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very nicely done. I like drunk!Tony too. :D
Belker chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I liked this very much! Just the right amount of humour and dispair. Dialogue was excellent and yes, we all like Drunk!Tony. You made him very endearing :)

Good job!

finlaure chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Yes I loved it. I love Papa Bear Gibbs. Gibbs has to go through so much with his cubs, but this is so touching. The way that he tells Tony that "The One" will not him choose is Great. Please write more stories soon.
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Well I enjoyed it. I've always believed that Tony loved her and while I'm not sure he could envision himself marrying her I think that he could seriously see himself doing things like moving in together, being a couple for a long time, ect. even when there was that small part of his brain reminding him that it couldn't work because A) it was an assignment and B) he had lied to her. I like Gibbs' answer because it's true, 'the one' wouldn't ask Tony to choose between her and the life he had built for himself. I love the last line, they would never make him choose.