Reviews for Love In Fear: Sequal
BlackWings95 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Updated 2012! I'm gonna cry. Where's the rest?
Marlie Parson chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Is thiz complete...because
Amber chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Aww, so cute!
StoryWriterOfAll-101 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Just discovered your first story and now the sequel, please update again soon, even though it looks like its been at least 6 months! :)
Fox-Sin chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
please update soon
dissolvingdan chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
more please
dissolvingdan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
please continue writing this i have read the whole thing and while i love it needs more chapters you get into a subject then pull out before it feels finished please continue i really enjoy it
It Gets Cuter chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
I can't stop grinning either. X3 Ah, Doctor Cox giving him that quick kiss just about broke my face.
Glittery Jeans chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
This gets better and better! I love how you write each character so well. I also like the mental image of JD in those pants.
A Tumblr-dweller chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Yes! I recently got the urge to read some /J.D fic and was hugely discouraged by the lack of fanfiction that is out there. What's even more frustrating is the lack of plot and characterization in the ones I managed to stumble across. It may be that I'm just picky, but I know what I like.

I'm really enjoying reading this and I am over the moon to have found something new, interesting/engaging and GOOD to read. It is deeply satisfying.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
I love this story! And the first one, it's amazing. You write the characters so well and how you fit the sex scenes in without going over the top; it all just flows so smoothly.

I love, love, love, love, LOVE this story. And I really hope you're continuing it.

More please :)
Ayako chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
I NEED MORE! This is probably the best Cox/JD story I've ever read. Really cute and addicting. It really feels like a part of the Scrubs-verse or whatever I should call it. Please update again soon! I will be faveing and following this story as soon as I can login again. Keep going!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
I would very much like for you to continue this story!
yue14121990 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
update please oh god please as i'm dying to find out what comes up next and don't you just love this pairing so much that in all honesty that you wish that this realy happens on a epidsode of scrubs. i mean that it would be so hot *bloody nose*
Alixinsanity chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
brillaint story cant wait for next chapter :)