Reviews for No Regrets
DemonessRaven chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is how it's done, Takei, damn it! I loved it, that's what we all wanted to see, sweet and pretty wild at the same time! Awesome!
Rumia chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
What a kiss! Haha good job :)
I agree with you, Amidamaru wrecked the moment in the manga (I haven't read the manga but I read that chapter) :p
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I have been reading this over and over again for a long time now, and I just realized ı never reallt got around to reviewing... Well, anyways,I2d just like tosay that this is trulyone of the best stories I have ever read inthe SK fandom, good job!
Cola Zitron chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
*purrs* Oh, this was delicious! I love your Yoh-voice, it was really well done and believable!
diazepam chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
jajjaja

y

YOH x ANNA 4 EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!
malfoysdaughter chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
*runs around cheering* I LOVED IT! It was sweet and well wow...XD please write more if you could.
djyxa chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
whoa! that was REALLY well DETAILED! XD i love this!
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aw! So adorable!
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Yes! I've always loved this scene. And I was really hoping we'd get to see Yoh and Anna kiss, but Amidamaru had to spoil oour fun, right? But then again, maybe Takei had a good reason why he had to censor that scene and this is were your fic comes in. Takei had no choice but to censor it for the little kids reading cause Yoh and Anna were way too wild and naughty! -roffle-

Anyhoo, you were able to put them all in character and I praise you for that. Yoh here was quite confusing here. At first he praised Amidamaru for being strong and mature, then all of a sudden, when Anna came, Yoh called him a stupid ghost That was definitely what Yoh would have had in mind.

Well, with that being said, I think this is good. Really, reall, really good in fact. -adds to faves-
Darker Aria chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
how...detailed...made me blush
Smart Angel chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This fanfic was truly amazing! I'm serious! It had angst, but still on a Yoh-ish way that made me laugh. XD It was romantic, and so cute! The way Yoh kept thinking about Anna was sweet and very Yoh-like! I loved how you mixed Angst and humor in the begging. It was perfect! I bet if ti was in Yoh's POV in the manga, that achene would be described just like that! And the kiss! Yoh and Anna kissing... That was so sweet and cute and romantic and adorable and unique... Everything they are! Yoh and Anna 4 EVER AND EVER AND EVER!

I added this to my favorites! Can't wait for more YohAnna fanfics from you!

YohXAnna 4 EVER!
hannami08 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i've always wanted to read a fanfic of this part of the manga. good job, then._
chromate chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Wow...this is actually very well-written. The descriptions just hit the nail...looking forward to another one of your fics!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
aw lol amidamaru going red?