Reviews for Fraternal Reminiscence
Timothy Filiga Cahill chapter 1 . 1/31
readingpower chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Aww, this is so sweet. And the fanart was great too.
Violet911 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I like this! Like, totally~!
PoisnousPixie chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is so beautifully done! I didn't think the characters were out of character for even a second, you handled them both so well, and kept it very smooth and flowing.

I absolutely adore your Egypt, by the way. It's nice to see him a bit more talkative, and I love the relationship between him and Greece.
wolfchild chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
very good makes sense to me
Crystal Kira chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
The Swine Flu bit was priceless... Poor Gupta... XD

Yes, I went and read one of these brother stories, and I was quite pleased! v

Great job!
Egypt x Greece chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
U should make another ch.! It s so good!
Smrtypantz chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This fic was amazing! Where do I begin?

The early interaction between Greece and Egypt with Rome-ji-chan was written perfectly. Even though we don't get a lot out of Egypt's character from the strips, I feel as though you've captured Egypt's personality with great accuracy (lol, I think I know why)

My favorite part was when Egypt let Greece keep his first kitty (GAH, SO CUTE!)

Lastly, you were extremely good at keeping Egypt reserved. it was really nice how you showed Egypt's difficulty with fitting in exactly into the world of the other Arab nations.

Overall, amazing~ (as always)

ACCOUNT DISABLED BY OWNER chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I love this, I can't help but wish there was a little more "action" between Greece and Egypt (if you know what I mean) but all in all it's a wonderful story.
Canadino chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
greece isn't usually as spacey but i'll let it slide due to the tiny greece/japan you inserted. a bit wordy in places but otherwise it was good. it had substance. i believe this is the one you wanted me to read? it's okay. egypt doesn't show up a lot so it's a bit hard to tell his character. you did a good job, though
7ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Beautiful ff,thank you for writing this :D!

I love interaction between Greece and Egypt,seeing that I loved their cultures/nations even before Hetalia and I always wished there would be more written about them.

So I'm very happy to have found this ff!

Truly lovly written and a joy to read.

Make some more ffs with those two~?
Ichi chapter 1 . 5/17/2009

Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Okay, so I don't know much about the series...but this is good! I think it makes sense, and I like how you defined the personalities of these apparently minor characters (I wouldn't know if they are minor or not, but hey...I need to get into the series).

So, good job! :D

EagleFox chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Haha wow one of the fewer non-yaoi Hetalia stories. It's ever so refreshing to read something brotherly instead of romantic. Romance is nice but there seems to be a little too much of it on this site if you ask me.

Sweet and a joy to read. Thanks ever so much for sharing.

Also Egypt has just gone up several notches on my favorite characters list.