Reviews for Move for Me
Fiona chapter 1 . 4/7
You should totally make this into chapters, you have an amazing start already !:):)
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
awww, are you sure this has to be a one shot, this was awesome 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
It was awesome!
jarisalive chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
What the hell?! Oneshot? Just like that?
you broke my heart... T_T
*die*
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This might be a oneshot but it read like a prologue. It was great! Though, I don't think I could've handled it if there was more to this story.
awaihi chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Oh my god, PLEASE write a sequel! That was a perfect ending for one! Please write a continuation! (begs)
Lydia chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Encore! Please!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
wow! love the mood in this story!
Denial's child chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I have had this story in my fav for months, but I never reviewed it because I really didn't know what to say cause it's really short and I didn't know what I love so much about this story.

But I was just listening to a very old french song( La foule, by Edith Piaf) and it totally reminded me of this story. The song is about a woman who is dancing with a man, in the middle of a crowd, also dancing. And she is incredibly happy, just dancing with this man se doesn't know, and everything is perfect for a moment. But then the crowd breaks them apart, and she never saw him again.

It made me realise why I love so much this story. Everything in it shows how perfect for each other Naruto and Sasuke are. The way it is written makes it so painfully obvious that they are made for each other that I could already picture them happy ever after. But it simply doesn't happen. It's heart-breaking to see that their perfect love story ended before it even begun. I felt sad of course, but in a good good way. It's very bittersweet, and to me, the best part is that I don't feel like you're trying too hard. There is no big drama with people crying and screming in despair. There's just, nothing.

I really like that. Well, at first, I didn't accept it at all, and I tried to convince myself that yes, of course they'll see each other again. But now the end is my favorite part. I love how it says "life sucks, that's the way it is. But hey, don't worry, you'll be happy sometimes. Just, don't get too used to it."

It's weird. Thniking of this story used to depress me, but now, as I'm witing this , listening to La foule over and over, I can't stop smiling. This is a very strange and nice kind of sadness I'm feeling right now.

Thank you.
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Very much liked this.

/Dragonwolf
nowsigningin chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I reaallllyyy like this one!

I loved it, especially the concept! SOulmates, that's definitely what they are!

Sequel?
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Mehhh... Oneshot, sure. But it needs a sequel! Screw angst! Fluffy endings forever! LOL :) Well-written and intense.
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Hey I found a story of yours I didn't read before . This was really good. It was so sad that they got separated at the end, though (.
Lena7213 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I want to cry. That's just depressing. Loved the one-shot anyways!
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was a great onshot, but it was sad.