Reviews for Worlds Apart, Yet So Close
shadow of eyes chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
AH Hell yeah! IT'S SO DAM CUTE!
I LOVED IT!
Flying Cupcakes chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This is a FLAME! Dun...dun...duuuunnnnnnn... Oh wait... Never mind! Wow that was a lot of dot dot dots. If you're in a bad mood right now I'm sorry if I'm annoying you. Let me just change the subject, let me think...ooh! That's a good idea... Let's talk about cheese... Or... No. Anyways, that chapter was really good, I don't know what the original one was like but I know it was probably just as awesome or maybe even better!

Watermelons
Angelz chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
I was disapointed with the ending but other then that i'll give the story a 8/10.
Mrs Storm Shadow chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
loved this!
Mrs Storm Shadow chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I just did an evil laugh at that last line
WHY chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
SEQUEL PLEAS NOW DON'T LEAVE ME MAKE SEQUEL
ArizonaWolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I loved this story so much, I was greatly disappointed when it came to an end. I think you should of written a sequel to this as well because I don't think such a great Naruto/Deathnote fanfiction as good as this has ever been written.
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
kyaaaaah! /
Toreh chapter 25 . 3/21/2014
My first time reading this type of crossover and I doubt I'm going to find something else that can compete with this. It was just so well thought out and I absolutely adored it. Well done! And thank you so much for finishing it.
Kashlazy chapter 25 . 2/17/2014
Reading this made me so happy, honesty Sakura had too much bullshit to deal with in the Naruto World. I was never a huge fan of Sasuke, I mean the boy's an ass and I believe in Naruhina.
Sincerely Athena chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
Dude, I loved this this :D this was the first death note and naruto story that I've ever read and I gotta say, the first few chapters had me hooked! XD I ended up reading the entire thing in one day
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 25 . 12/7/2013
I loved this!
The Wolf Of Shadows chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
OMG this was SOOOOO GOOD! :D
mun3litKnight chapter 25 . 10/16/2013
Loved the story :)
sweetlilsunshine chapter 25 . 8/20/2013
This was surprisingly well written and cute. Nice work.