Reviews for Worlds Apart, Yet So Close
Azure Shine chapter 9 . 10/17
I always hate sakura in anbu coz i think it impossible. not coz she not strong but she too emotional in ambu job, killing is not like her. and i prefer healing n kindness than power only. and about introgation(if use torture) too.

it stupid when she saidi have no idea civilians were so psysically week? her dad and mom is civillians and she is one too (althought she ninja now), she should know how cillians even in her world is week too. not week maybe but civillian pick a couch is not normal.

Sorry, just saying coz i hate people only focus power to be cooler or bestest.
brenda sianipar chapter 25 . 3/25
UGHHH THIS IS GENIUS! this story is SOOO GOOODDDDDDDD! thank you SO much for making this masterpiece! i love how badass sakura is here! and L! Ughhhhhhh i LOVE their relationship! One of the best sakura crossover fic ever! Lovee3
Hypermuffins chapter 25 . 6/5/2018
Thank you for writing this. It was an enjoyable read. :3
KuriKashi chapter 25 . 2/2/2018
Well there were great interactions between characters. But Sakura was a bit OOC and disappointing.
(SPOILER ALERT!)
We still get that fiery personality but she loses her one of the aspects of her character, the love for her village and friends, basically her loyalty. I was lenient about how she just told people she was a shinobi and she pretty much gave information away. But the way the relationship developed is just too sudden or really doesn't have a reason to exist, I would have been satisfied if it was just a friendship.
Still the crossover was a wonderful idea. Well done.
HappyDog23006007341647 chapter 10 . 1/28/2018
Grammar mistakes i can let go, but my biggest problem with this story is the fact that sakura is so forthcoming of information. She is a shinobi right? And shinobi are secretive fucks at heart-evidence being how they are very critical in what they put in their library. She so easily tells them what they want to know, basically saying,"ok, to take me down all you have to do is," or even,"in the future look for all these tricks i may want to use on you!". She told them personal info, classified info, and even offered to teach L! An OUTSIDER! When she first got there and realised that she was in unknown territory, she said her village affiliation, what if they were enemies? Come on man..so far she hasnt even asked how they were going to help her get home..or if she would even want to go? To soon. Sorry but these were some plot holes i just had to comment on so that if you continue to write in the future youd be more critical. Your story is very enjoyable though, i love how sakura is such a rightful badass, everyone is always so hesitant to make her too strong, and if you think about it any ninja should be op compared to civilians. Im rambling again, ill keep reading bc im still interested even though some factors annoy me and it doesnt look like youll be comming back, but this is for the readers and im reviewing. lastly, thankyou for broading my views on how to judge pieces of writing (ive read many) and letting me be critical with you as im soon to be writing a story myself, you are teaching me things to avoid as the reader might be annoyed and to be clearer on, im learning to deal with two perspectives, thankyou!
-Dog
Seere Klein chapter 25 . 12/31/2017
OMYGAWD IT IS FINISHED! But wow good job!
xela521 chapter 25 . 11/18/2017
Well damn. What do i do now?
Animeee13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Dude konoha isn't that uncivilized they have phones too and why is sakura asking around so much about where is konoha I respect you for liking sakura and made her OP but sakura is not that dumb you made her look like an airhead. smh but great try though and glad other people liked it
Someonerandom chapter 4 . 5/3/2017
Sakura is a bit too Mary-Sue. In the first chapter, you boosted her bukijutsu skills up to 5 out of 5, instead of the 3 or 2 it should have been. Also, all the Konoha-nin DON'T have as much chakra as Naruto, and seeing how it's 10 S-RANKED ninja against 5 A-Ranked, you've given the Konoha-nins too much stamina, chakra, speed, strength, and talent. One S-Ranked ninja can easily take down 10 A-Ranked. There's a reason that S-Ranks are so feared. Personally, I have nothing against you, but in this story, not only would Sakura have panicked more when she discovered that she wasn't in the same dimension, you've also made her wayyyy to OP and Mary-Sueish. The plot line is good, the characters are OC until the point that they are practically OCs, and you are portraying Sakura as a overpowered, sassy, calm b**ch. Exactly a Mary-Sue. Now, this story is horrible and I cannot even go past the fifth chapter because of how goddamed OP Sakura is.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 25 . 9/27/2016
Wait. So Sakura lives in another world which does not have chakra making her the only chakra-using ninja in existence. so light and misa are dead. Legally. And if Sakura has a kid they'll have chakra. And might have L's intellect. God help criminals of the next generation.
guest chapter 25 . 6/4/2016
Daaaaaawwww I love happy endings. Thx for sharing!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/30/2016
I love this story very much, thank you so much for the great read!
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
You know, you said that you made Sakura Marysueish, but I think her abilities as you portrayed them to be are perfectly legitimate, seeing as she's a ninja and all. :)
Rosethorn50 chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
I love this chapter you are keeping the characters in character which is what I like!
Riddle Wraith chapter 25 . 9/19/2015
Oh my fucking God! I fucking LOVED it! This story has EVERYTHING! The asshole got pointed at and laughed at by the fucking Hokage herself via scroll and then got LEFT BEHIND by a badass who most certainly didn't feel anything for him at that point (serves his psycho, possessive ass right too). THEN said badass wins the day (by literally beating the shit out of two little fuckheads, namely that annoying blonde bitch and "Mr. Perfect"), saves L, saves Watari, and gets her fucking man! Hell fucking yes! This is probably one of the best stories I've ever read. This is most definitely a happy ending if I've ever seen one. Awesome. :)