Reviews for Worlds Apart, Yet So Close
Riddle Wraith chapter 25 . 9/19
Oh my fucking God! I fucking LOVED it! This story has EVERYTHING! The asshole got pointed at and laughed at by the fucking Hokage herself via scroll and then got LEFT BEHIND by a badass who most certainly didn't feel anything for him at that point (serves his psycho, possessive ass right too). THEN said badass wins the day (by literally beating the shit out of two little fuckheads, namely that annoying blonde bitch and "Mr. Perfect"), saves L, saves Watari, and gets her fucking man! Hell fucking yes! This is probably one of the best stories I've ever read. This is most definitely a happy ending if I've ever seen one. Awesome. :)
Wolf-Ramen chapter 25 . 7/31
I'd just finished this fanfic and well...I truly loved it! This was amazing. Maybe the only thing I would liked to have read was a more drawn out battle with both Kira and L & Sakura. But, other than that I really liked Sakura's personality, when she gets pissed off when characters like Sasuke or Light screw up.
But, anyways very good and thank you for writing this. :)
RamenLoverPixie chapter 25 . 7/27
I don't care how may times I read this, I love it! You did an awesome job on this piece of art! Ja Ne~
miriti1 chapter 1 . 4/18
What a freaking good start :) I love how Sakura is the main character
Sakura Lawliet chapter 25 . 4/13
This was a wonderful story. I liked it very much. You kept them all in character very well and their was those really good fighting scenes. :) All in all, I was definitely pleased with this stories out-line, story idea/concept, and your writing style. It's hard to find good writers such as yourself without the story-line ending up become a little boring.

I enjoyed this very much and thank you for posting this story,
Sakura Lawliet
dragonzrreal chapter 1 . 3/16
In response to your little blurb at the beginning of this chapter, you are right. Honestly I never really liked the Sakura character from the manga much and I have seen fan fiction authors do a much better job with her character. I haven't even read your story yet and I already know that since you're the author making up this story you have license to do whatever you want with her. Don't ever let flames get you down, they're ridiculous. Anyone who flames really needs to understand that stories are what we make of them, and you are brave enough to invite other people to share your imagination which is more than I can claim.
shadow of eyes chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
AH Hell yeah! IT'S SO DAM CUTE!
Flying Cupcakes chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This is a FLAME! Dun...dun...duuuunnnnnnn... Oh wait... Never mind! Wow that was a lot of dot dot dots. If you're in a bad mood right now I'm sorry if I'm annoying you. Let me just change the subject, let me think...ooh! That's a good idea... Let's talk about cheese... Or... No. Anyways, that chapter was really good, I don't know what the original one was like but I know it was probably just as awesome or maybe even better!

Angelz chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
I was disapointed with the ending but other then that i'll give the story a 8/10.
Mrs Storm Shadow chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
loved this!
Mrs Storm Shadow chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I just did an evil laugh at that last line
WHY chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
ArizonaWolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I loved this story so much, I was greatly disappointed when it came to an end. I think you should of written a sequel to this as well because I don't think such a great Naruto/Deathnote fanfiction as good as this has ever been written.
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
kyaaaaah! /
Toreh chapter 25 . 3/21/2014
My first time reading this type of crossover and I doubt I'm going to find something else that can compete with this. It was just so well thought out and I absolutely adored it. Well done! And thank you so much for finishing it.