Reviews for ExBest Friend
AVPM-ROCKS chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
I cried coz he died he was brilliant and i miss him a lot R.I.P MJ x
sprinter1 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
hey ah i know. its so sad. a seriously great music legend has died...there will never be another michael jackson or anyone that can compare. i love abc,billie jean,beat i,& thriller lol they're all on my ipod but my two favorites would have to be "PYT" [pretty young thing] and "remember the time" if you havent heard those i suggest them ] rip mj. :(
daffy410 chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
In the first chapter, Alice introduced Edward as his cousin, but in the second chapter, his character is describe as Alice's twin, so which is it?
RawrMeansILoveYouInDino chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
wow...this is really good. im speechless... except one question - why did they start with the 'best friend thing'? i didn't catch that. i loved everything else.

~Lissie
SensuousVampier chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Please update.
Bekahful chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Yay, another chapter! I'm really sorry I haven't been able to read this in so long, I know you put it up several, several days ago, but I broke my wrist and then I went on vacay and my stepdad's been using the computer for work A LOT, plus, I've started talking to alpha-beta-omega1996, she's really cool, just like you, of course, maybe you should talk some time. IDK, anyways, I realized something. Bella seems a lot like you, I mean, you know, from when we PM and stuffs, she does. All energetic, nice, cool, and maybe slightly goofy- in a good way, of course! I can't wait to see the outfits so's I'm gonsta go do's that's now. If that makes sense... Oh, but I have one more question! How far along are you now? I know that's weird, I just wanted to congratulate you and stuffs, though. See ya l9r!

-vampirefan17 รพ
SensuousVampire chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Hello i liked it so faer please keep going.
SensuousVampier chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Please keep going. I liked it alot.
Prince95 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
love your story please update
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
!
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
cant wait 4 more:)
iownthesmiley chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
I like your story, it's cute. Please update! :)
AVPM-ROCKS chapter 2 . 5/24/2009