Reviews for No Return
Erica Lane Kent chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Where is the 'like' button when you need it? :)
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Well Written! Glad Hotch could be there for her! :) And glad shes staying! :)
FANCM12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is another great story! It is very well-written and enjoyable!
mcleagan chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Good. And I'm in the double digits and I still love gummy bears.
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I LOVE this. This line: "The funny thing was, neither of them liked gummy bears." That is particularly lovely to me. And I like the part about the gummy bears being too sweet. 'Always... too sweet.' And Emily's resignation to stay there for Hotch is sad and comforting. This is so full of awesome-ness.
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
So... part of me thinks your ability to find angst in anything is a gift. Part of me worries. But you write beautifully, so part of me can't complain!

And in your defense, "Comfort Food" could actually be a challenge to make not angsty.

And part of me feels terrible that we haven't had as much response this time around!
afrah11 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I liked this one. It totally made sense and that boy, scared the hell out of me and I think that of Emily as well, after she saw hin trying to open the chips bag.

I love gummy bears! and I am not a kid anymore!, even when I have to agree, they are too sweet.

Going back to the story, I really think you did a great job. I'm totally an H/P shipper and I think I am since the minute she entered into his office for the first time.

Thanks, it really was a good story.
Lenni George chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Love the scene and I'm not a shipper, but I could take it as a true friendship scene! Love the Gummi Bear theories, too! I agree whole heartedly, but will snitch one from my children every now and then, just to see if I was hasty in my decision!
kdzl chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I just wanted you to know that I thought this was outstanding. I'm not a big H/P shipper anymore, but I liked how you really kept the characterization along with the canon of the show. Great job! I always love reading your stories, keep up the good work!
sassyboots4 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i do like the story but, in my opinion, your never to old for gummy anything. im 15, and still love gummy worms and gummy bears, especially the sour ones;)
tfm chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Nice job. I don't know what ep we're supposed to be up to - I think Shade of Grey might be airing some time this week, but I always watch before it airs *cough*. I hadn't noticed the H/P interaction, but then, I rarely notice the subtle things, unless it's for one of my other pairings.
warmsangue chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I Liked it. I liked the friendship (nice to have someone to share good/bad with)and reality (you can't save everyone)aspect.