Reviews for A Face in the Clouds
kurosakiami01 chapter 19 . 4/5
I loved this. It was really intense.
makura akuhei chapter 19 . 3/18
Wonderful story you had my stomach in knots 90% of the time due to the feels lol
makura akuhei chapter 16 . 3/18
Loved this chapter the most : )
makura akuhei chapter 10 . 3/17
Poor shikamaru : (
makura akuhei chapter 6 . 3/17
Oh wow shits about to get real
makura akuhei chapter 3 . 3/17
I love how you've portrayed gaara. Hes on point. Again I love this story : )
makura akuhei chapter 2 . 3/17
Still in love : )
makura akuhei chapter 1 . 3/17
I'm in love. Your writing is very fluid and your chapter lengths are perfect!
Yvonne Park chapter 19 . 3/4
Good story! Gaara and shikamaru are so cute together! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
ranchan-akari chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love this!
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
The story was really good. I mean, I didn't like the last two-to-three chapters at all, to be honest, and there were a few plot points that seemed way too forced, but aside from that it was an enjoyable read. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us.
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh my god, I freaking love this already. You have a nice writing style-I don't know how to explain it other than it's really approachable, which probably doesn't make sense but whatever-and I'm already falling in love with your portrayal of Shikamaru. I can't wait to see where you've taken this.
konatachan603 chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGROMGOMGOMGONGOMGOMGOMGONG ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!
in a totally good way of course
AAAAAAAHHHHH
IM OFFICIALLY A SHIKAMARU/GAARA SHIPPER
I just hope I can find some other fanfics as good as this one
I have the biggest shit eating grin right now
Ice Night chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
This is a very good story, thanks for writing it!
Sabaku-No-Gaara1994 chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
This was possibly the greatest thing I've ever read. Truly amazing. I love the Shikamaru/Gaara pairing and there never seems to be enough of it but this makes up for it all. Not many authors on this site can make me actually feel things while I'm reading their works but this was so well written I actually cried a few times. I really enjoyed how you made Shikamaru a stoner, it helped me connect with him easier. I to tend to partake in the sticky green stuff, and I approach it much like he did in the story. All in all this was amazing. Thank you for giving us the chance to read this.