Reviews for The Power of Candy Hearts
loved it :)
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
loved it - so cute :) x
jimmysnowvakk chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I didn't notice where you used cannibal, but maybe I'm just blind.
dancing-in-the-silverain chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awww... So sweet!
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
hahahahahahaha! everytime i see a fireman now i'll be hummin some stripperish song! LMAO! i love your long stories, but your one-shots are to die for! :D (wait, i think you only use that last part of that line for food. oh well.) this story was simply magnificent! keep writing! :)

Emerald-Forever chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
LOVED IT!

SO CUTE!
j.rose chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
sweet and funny :)
Ori Lee chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was really good and I laughed at Emmett's comment on Rose humming stripper music when she sees a fireman: "Honey, I don't blame you. They slide down poles for a living." Keep Writing :)
Kaydee-94 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Okay, I must admit, I usually don't review on every story like this, and I'm sorry you have to hear from me so much, but it really is your fault! :] you shouldn't be such a good writer, it makes pathetic writers like me want to delete my stories...but hey, that's okay...what else am I suppose to do when I'm sick? read pathetic stories like mine? lol No...haha! keep up the good work...No Joke! :]
StarDusk chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I most definitely want to wrestle! LOL

I loved it! Gahh! So sweet and romantic and goofy and fun! Wow!

I love how she's scared and all,but she is known as a confident woman. I love how adorable Emmett can be if he's in love too. Wi. I love it!

I love how Emmett knows Rosalie fully. The way he pays attention to little things.

I love how powerful Candy Hearts can be! LOL. Simple yet powerful. Very good symbolism.

XOXO
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
aw... so cute!

Although, thanks to you and Emmett now, I'm NEVER going to be able to look at a fireman without also thinking of stripper music.

*laughs*