Reviews for Affinity [Grow Old With You/Brown Eyes]
AW! That was so good!
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
*sighs long* you nice
Pierce chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Awww...you made me cry...
Pink Magic Marker chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
aww! that was sooo cute! I loved it! will there be a sequle? Plz? will they have kids? will they not?will they break up? Plz write more! great job!
Emalia Jinx chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
that was so cute! not bad or choppy! just wonderful. especially b/c i looooove that song from the Wedding Singer! ah! love! wonderful!
Pudadingding I can't be bothered to sign in chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
There are sort of London suburbs, but they're each a town in their own right. Of course each town has it's own council and everything, but London does also have a Mayor as well. I know this because i live half an hour away from London, and my Nan lives in Hounslow (An outer suburb) my aunt and uncle live in Toddington (An inner suburb) and i was born in Isleworth (An outer suburb)
Raining chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
*sniff* i'm not a r/hr shipper, but i think this was sweet and sincere...waffy. _
Shallan chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
I like it, and it's not choppy. I look forward to the next chapter.
SilverChocolate chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
I love ron/hermione romances - This was sweet too!
Adnap Nottap chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
I liked it! It was really sweet. It was the first one that I liked that was written after they got out of Hogwarts. All the rest of them are kind of stupid. This really did flow right. It wasn't choppy at all. It was wonderful! Keep writing!
Palin chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
That was sooooo sweet... Im looking forward next chapter
Roberta chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
::squeals:: oh my gaaaaawd! That is so adorably romantic... who knew Ron was so poetic? Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.
TristaSetsuna chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
that was fantastic! yeah ron!
fleur chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was sooooo sweet! i loved it!