Reviews for Operation Love Thief
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Why don't you continue I really love this story
hm813 chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Interesting story. Too bad its been stop for so long? Out of ideas?
crazykenz chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Haha! Nice ending! Update asap!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
so. cute! im loving this~! please update soon! im looking foward to ito being at the dojo and seeing her brothers at the party! and im so happy about the baby! cant wait for more!
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
Awesome plot! Hope u update soon!
Morbidly Bored chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Hmm. Interesting. Update soon, please.
CodeNameTeevee chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
YAY! Really great work :D I really luv the way you describe the characters. I mean, Mako isn't just guy, who would sweet talk and vows his eternal love, like in cliche Venezual drama. But actually here is the proof, that he IS S. Well at least he likes to tease :D. Please another chapter 3 FAITO!
Amacon chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
you better finish this cuz if not i'm gonna go ito on you
CCslover22 chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
nice sotry so far can't wait for more
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
ah. the refreshing taste of being totured by a fellow fanfiction writer. lulz! anyways, this chappie was so interesting cuz of the way the fight went and ended. mahahaha GO ITO! keep it up!
CodeNameTeevee chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
He what? Oh gosh I can't wait for another part! This story is really something! Love it 3
CodeNameTeevee chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
It's so interesting story please continue, I can't wait, it's just too perfect. Luv it 3
XxKyeru-TanadaxX chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
Lol good story but continue! I don't like cliffys even if there little cliffys gl writing I hope to be able to read soon! xD
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
three words: i am hooked! this is amazing! u captured me on the first few paragraphs! keep up the great work!
nightmaresatmidnight chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Take him down Ito! I love your fanfic please don't stop like many other authors have with W Juliet stories.