Reviews for Hey There Cinderella
Emily chapter 19 . 12/13/2011
You are an absolutely brilliant writer. I don't think I've ever cried reading a Fan Fic, but your's brought me to tears. It was beautifully written. I can't wait to read the sequel. Best of luck in your future writing-I know they'll be great. -E
Tails52 chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
I just wasted my whole weekend reading this story... My moms so pissed that I didn't do anything productive...I couldn't help it! I fell in love with this story! It was amazing. 3
Kayleen chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
Even I cried when Randi died. :'(

thats so cute when she was like, Pittsburg.

Awwee3

great story I loved it.
Lycan Princess chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
I absolutely adored-no. I absolutely LOVED this story.

As much as I loved Randi and Sidney, I am happy with this ending and I hope for a sequel ( yn )

Oh by the way,

I have never cried while reading a Fanfic, especially not one about sidney crosby ... until now. Well done :)
heleneli chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
This story is amazing. So well-writing, it's fluid just like a ballet! Thank you for sharing your talent with us :D
materialgurl chapter 19 . 7/29/2009
oh gosh.. sorry i havent reviewed! man so short on time..

anyways.. you basically ripped my heart out and i was so torn..

but that doenst mean i didnt friggen love it! of course i was so sad. but still a great story...

more sidney stories puhhleease? i saw the summary of im assuming to be a staal story.. i will check that out.. like right now..

anyway.. great story.. im so glad you kept with it and once again you've written so well.

xoxo faithful fan
stovgirl chapter 19 . 7/25/2009
wow, I loved the way this ended, and I am diggin' an idea for a sequel...it was a good surprise!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
Well, that was a little unexpected! But I do hope he finds happiness and a sequal... YEAH!I loved the chapter!
stovgirl chapter 18 . 7/22/2009
I am so sad about Randi, but oh my goodness, this is by far the best chapter and I am crying...I don't know how much more I can take, but I love it!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 18 . 7/21/2009
Oh hell hon! You made me cry again! I'm literally at my computer in tears. It was a fantastically written chapter though! That letter...oh man... Good job! Poor Sid... I think I'll go find him for a cuddle! ;) Great job!
dazedandconfused91 chapter 17 . 7/19/2009
Oh. My. God.
iheartcsinewyork chapter 17 . 7/19/2009
Damn it! You just made me bawl! And I'm pissed as hell at Conner! This isn't how Sid's happy day is supposed to end! ;'( I'm still looking forward to an update though!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Oh damn! I really, really hope that Randi does get better! I know its rough going, but I really want her to get better! And she needs to tell Sid whats going on! After they win of course! :) Good chapter!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 15 . 7/19/2009
Man, I can't imagine how terrifying that would be! I loved the last line though! :) Fantastic chapter!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
OH Man, poor Randi... this chapter nearly had me in tears. It was really good though! Oh and I'm back! ;)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »