Reviews for Prince Lee
xXShamelessDreamerXx chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
me likey! :D
Thisismedealwithit chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Hehe. what is wrong with me the last couple of stories ive chosen to read have involved spanking. oh well it was amazing. i loved how they promised not to do any thing to their spankers then the beat down each others to keep the promise tricky tricky. im sorry for the other sorta flammish ones its just i is a die hard sasunaru narusasu fan well mostly cause i like naruhina. really im sorry i dont have anything against gaara.
Thisismedealwithit chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
OMG NOOOOOOO! why even say its sasunaru if he just gona fuck gaara?O.o i all sad. i love this story but sasugaa is way to weird. poor naru juust got cheated on
Thisismedealwithit chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
ha sasuke threw hoe parties. i cant see him getting down and dirty with gaara though its just weird in my mind. i love your story
GangstaG169 chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
But Lee, only YOUTHFUL people strip! Hence, stripping is youthful! now hurry up, i want to read truth dare or drink! hurry hurryu hurry! HURRY! *gives stripper gaara and lots of cookies!* *straps u to the computer*
dragonlilly1993 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
omg! hahahahaha! hoes! they are a little oc! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
hm gaara stealing eh! i wonder y. GREAT CHAPTER I LUV IT! U BETTER NOT ABANDON THIS STORY! I Mean it!
SkyeRID3R chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
GangstaG169 chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
i like it muchly naachan! especially the voices!
Blackpantherwolf chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
LOL dude Shukaku's name is strawberry? Hot damn keeps getting better right?

Two in a day I say that's a hella good record dude

This was good.
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Oh...oh my goodness! I was NOT expecting that! But I thought it was funny all the same. Kinda funny that Sasuke and Gaara go from heated glaring contest to giggling mass of hugs. And I laughed at Naruto's jealousy and Gaara's bluntness!
monster dickhead chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
FUCKING GAY FAG-ASS SHIT! U MADE AWESOME SASUKE A FAG! LOTS OF PPL WILL BE PISSED JUST LIKE ME U BITCH!
HeWhoCrys chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Ok Ok! Gaara is AWESOME! Youhave to give him credit! Please update soon! I'll be waiting!