Reviews for Neophyte Witches Say the Darndest Things
Nianessa chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
hm... this reminds me very much of Paige and Ruth in the DSM original prologues, especially their conversation about fireballs. It doesn't matter though as Paige is my favorite character and you write very well. Just a hint though I think that you've made Mel a little too powerful, a Necro, witch and an Expisco... it seems highly unlikely, remember supernaturals are rare to begin with Expisco's are almost unheard of, sorry but its just that the realism of your piece is effected by this. This is not a flame, it's just some good natured criticism, your work is good I highly enjoyed it.
Pen Writer chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Keep going! I love it! :D
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
So far it's good. I like the clever use of OC's, but just to let you know for the near future, in the AN at the beginning, you might not want to mention that you were half way to heaven in drugs. I love the fireballs. Fireballs! Lots and lots of fireballs! Mwah aha aha!
The Storymaker chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hi, I really liked this!

A few Q's:

Aren't fireballs sorceror powers? I could be wrong, but witches didn't have and defensive-really- spells available. Also, what does this have to do with Darkest Powers? Was 'Mel' one of the patients killed off or. . .

Just wondering, because I can hardly believe I am the first reviewer. Maybe If you put it in 'Otherworld" with a T rating? It is just awesome. You write very, very well. Great vocab, historical accuracy (as far as I could tell). Overall, it was a really great one shot. I will def. check out other works of yours. You really have a talent for bringing your characters alive. Ever read the 'Crucible'? It reminds me of it. Very excellent.

Sorry for rambling, it was just written very well. Thanks for the story! Keep on writing please, ;) FanFic needs more authors like you.