Reviews for Remember Me as a Time of Day
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Awe, I don't know if it was intentional, but the way you wrote that...I didn't begin to tear up until the last sentence. I mean it was sad, but that last line..it gets ya. Sad, but great writing!
brittanyy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
so sad but i loved the ending! i miss georgie so much...greys will never be the same without him!
anedzmesia chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
that was awesome.. you totally made me cry... i'm really going to miss George...
cas chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I've stalked your stories for years...nobody writes angsty like you...it always makes me cry...and I love it!

Please continue writing, it gives 10s of stalkers like me a happy day to sob about sads that are not 3D.

Love the ending...my keyboard is soaking from tears, snot and tissues...lol.

thanks again.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
OMG so... WOW! Amazing, and I am crying, like hard. Wow, thats wonderful and brilliant and all the other words that come under good and great in the thesaurus. Wow.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
isn chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i'm bawling and for the first time, i don't care because it was that well written
WaltzMatildah chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Holy cow.

You made me cry.

If they don't do something even half as brilliant as this in episode one and/or two of season six then I will feel SERIOUSLY ripped off... and I don't even LIKE the Mer Der thing.

Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Magdalena Rochi chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Ah! SO cute! And really well written too! Updat soon...
MissRe chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Alright - now that was beautifully sad... I cried. excellent job.
Chloe chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That totally made me a tear up a little at the end. Quite possibly one of the most amazing things I've read; I thoroughly enjoyed it!

You write brilliantly :)
cafemaza chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Oh my, I LOVED THIS STORY!

There are no words: all superb adjectives just wouldn't suffice. All I know is that it truly provided closure to the Season 5 finale. However, regardless of how much I loved it, I'm still hoping that the 5 strangers we've come to know and love will remain 5 when Season 6 resumes.:)
Nanou0111 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I'm crying right now... ! BEAUtiful story as always !

I love the Merder parts and the end... baby George ! Great idea !

I don't want George to die, neither Izzie. Grey's Anatomy wouldn't be the same...

Thank you !

Anne
JJP29 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Hi there!

I have just your fantastic story - Remember Me as a Time of Day and i loved it.

It was beautifully written and so true to the characters - if only Meredith and Derek were properly married ... with a baby!

J
crankybitch chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
aww..

i love this story..

'[
carrollc2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
absolutely amazing! if only the show could be just like this! i don't think any other post-season 5 fic could top this! just absolute perfection!