Reviews for What Zack Never Does
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
write more to the story
kataragurl27 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
i think it was good i like it
Lilly chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I think you should make one about london and zack they are dared by babliey to kiss eahother after a game of truth and dare
tiger002 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
A non Lody story from Lody! Well considering I didn't start reading your stories until after this one, it didn't surprise me much. Good story taking the catalist of Maddie leaving and showing how it effected the characters. Nice job with the Bailey parts too, I agree, Cody won't be mad.

However London seemed ooc to me. I understand wanting to make her smarter, but I couldn't really see a resemblance to the London in the show.

Still a good story and one I enjoyed.
DuQaine chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I've always wondered why Zack never did hit on London. Good job!
DC World chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Lody writing a non-lody...GASP! Lody writing a Cailey ...DOUBLE GASP! LOL...anyways now I most definately think you should call yourself Lock&Lody.
myjumpingsocks chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Liked it! I like how it was them, but you didn't force them together! It was too short, but hey that's alright :D
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
O! Didn't really get exciting till the end, but was still good!
SilverLiningSheep chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I love this! I really wish it was made into a real episode :)

I love how at the end when London and Zack see Bailey and Cody kissing and London says that he won't kill Zack.

Very good job on the story.
raenbc chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Wow, awesome. I love Zack and London now. At first I didn't like the fact that Cody liked Bailey, because I was a TOTAL Cody and London shipper, but they make a good couple. This is a great story, especially because it didn't end up the way I thought it would.
raenbc chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Love it so far!
woundedhearts chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
I liked this story, and I like how Zack placated London's ego.:)smiles! Poor Zack he will forever be pineing for Maddie!
clarembees chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
I totally love this story.

I like the way you realized that Zack has never hit on London on the show, which while reading this and Two Brothers, I found very strange all of the sudden.

And your reasoning for him never doing so was very plausible and also very in character because while Cody may be portrayed as the more considerate/gentlemanly twin, Zack isn't as big of a player as he thinks he is. Underneath all that bravado, he's got a big heart and that really came through when he explained that he couldn't walk away from London if they ever hooked up.

Maybe it's the fact that Two Brothers has made me fall in love with them or it's your awesome writing, but that moment when Zack told London he couldn't walk away from her . . . OMG! That was so totally swoonworthy. Loved that moment.

And now I want some more Zack/London from you . . . Please? Pretty pretty please?
Paul Matthews chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
That was cute, I liked that. It's a great way of hinting at a possible pairing of the two, without having Zack betray Maddie.
MorganRose13 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009