Reviews for Heman Naruto
Malix2 chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
It's been a while since you last updated, I'm glad to see an update. Some parts of it like the cover story were a little long, but I'm glad to see an update. :)
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
Please Read my stuff chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
Deathmvp chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
Great chapter and I love how the meeting was done. Naruto is taking a gamble talking to the 3rd like that but I think it is one he needs to take.
Please Read my stuff chapter 16 . 2/25/2010
Serenity Maxwell chapter 16 . 2/23/2010
i am so glad you explained what was going on because i got confused, lol. awesome job.
god of all chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
Deathmvp chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
Great chapter. I love how he Snow balled Kakashi in this chapter. One thing is I though at first I missed a chapter and had to go back to make sure I did not.
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
Malix2 chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
Nice new chapter. At first I thought I had accidentally missed a chapter or something, but I guess not, you just wrote it that way, and revealed what happened in a flashback. Keep up the excellent work. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
God this story is GAY and a waste of time here is a request please update "Rise of the Black Flames" or just remove the story since you would rather update stupid stories like this one oh yeah update stories you already have then post new ones and and actually update the top stories you have in the poll
King Hawke chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
things are getting more interesting. I can't wait to see who Skeletor is disguised as. having Konoha pull that trick on Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke was dirty fighting, but it made things more unpredictable. keep up the good work. oh, and just a minor critique: you keep putting "quite" where you mean "quiet" and "thrown" where you want "throne".
Please Read my stuff chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
Elemeffayoh chapter 15 . 1/8/2010
damn keep this going its a good story.
Elemeffayoh chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
so everyone is finding out that naruto is royalty and now their going after him. Kinda shallow isnt it? I can understand hinata but damn jounin's too? now look hinata is being decieved too.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »