Reviews for Historical Bonds
shinken1 chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
hey great story.
hakon2feb chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
Hi.
Ok, so Naruto and the gang is in night country now, so yay for them :)
Also, it looks like Naoto is safe in suna, so that is great _

hakon2feb chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
Hi.
Ok, so i'm a bit confused about you not wanting to write lemons. I am fine with a story without them, don't get me wrong, but why not give it a try? I mean, you yourself believe that your fight scenes suck big time, yet you aren't afraid to have them now and then. What i'm trying to say is that you never know how it will turn out, and who knows. Perhaps you find out that you are more a lover then a fighter :p

hakon2feb chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Hi.
Ok, so things aren't looking good in konoha. Thankfully, Naoto is in safe hands for now, so hopefully she will stay out of Danzo's claws. Got to wonder why Naruto is trusting enough to not bring his daughter with him...
Also, it sounds like Naruto is happy to be a father again :)

hakon2feb chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Hi.
Ok, so Sakura is pregnant(Congratulations :) ).
I know that Kyuubi is a summon in this story, but you do realise that the kyuubi attack that lead to Naruto becoming a jinchuuriki would have gone alot different if the fight between Madara and Hashirama had happened the way they did in your fic, right? I mean, If kyuubi was so weak as to figth with only a slight edge against gamabunta, then the 4th hokage along with the entire village and gamabunta would have been able to stop kyuubi without sealing it(i'm using the summon rule that a damaged summon has to return to the summoning realm).
Also, i must mention how you look at the timeframe in this fic. I have seen you write somewhere that it was up to 200 years from the funding of konoha untill the events that happen to Naruto in the slight distant past. To make my point, i will use Tsunade as an example. Ninja would most likely get kids in their prime(17-22 years old), since ninja don't usually live long lives. Since Tsunade is the grand daughter of the 1st hokage, then that would make Hashirama between 40-50 years old when she was born. Tobirama, the 2nd hokage gave the hokage title to Sarutobi just before he died in battle, so he was slightly younger then Hashirama at that time. Hiruzen Sarutobi was probably close to 20 when he got the hokage title, and he trained Tsunade. My guess is that Sarutobi is close to 70 when he dies, and that makes Tsunade close to 50 at the time when Naruto meets her. Given those assumtions, Naruto was born less then 100 years since the founding of konoha.
End history lesson :p

hakon2feb chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
Hi.
Ok, so Sakura has morning sickness again(Way to go Naruto :p).
On the other side, things are looking bleak in konoha. With the way Danzo is planning then it can be no good. I also fear that Kyuubi will get in trouble for this(Too bad for him, since he is now one of the good guys :/)

hakon2feb chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
Ok, so Yuki is happy at last :p
Also, things aren't looking good in konoha. Atleast not if Danzo is involved in things... How has he survived for so long anyways? I mean, His Root Anbu aren't really contributing to konoha when it matters anyways.

hakon2feb chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Hi.
Ok, so it looks like Sasuke is being taken to whoever knows where... Really a good move to bring Shikamaru, Ino and Shizune on the trip now, don't you think? :p
Also, the election for leader in konoha doesn't look good for Madara, but then again. All those who read the manga knows that he wasn't 1st hokage anyways :p

hakon2feb chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Hi.
Ok, so i liked the part about Madara.
I think Kishimoto ruined it with his version of what happened between Madara and Hashirama. If they really were friends then they wouldn't have such a big fallout over who leads the village.

hakon2feb chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Hi.
Ok, so i'm sure you allready know this, but it's a bad idea to send both Shizune and Ino with the team, since konoha will be without a head medic ninja if anything should happen.
I'm sure you have a plan for it, but i just thought i should say it, since it goes against all logic :p

hakon2feb chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Hi.
Ok, so getting people to join in on the trip is harder then it looks...
Although i have a feeling that i know the 6 last people who will join. (Hint, it's two teams who have a sensei with connections to the night country :p )

hakon2feb chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Hi.
Ok, so the plot is thickening.
Looks like it is night country next stop for our friends :)
Let's hope it doesn't take too long though, because any delay can be dangerous for Naruto.

hakon2feb chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Hi.
Ok, so nightmares are bad for you.
Let's hope they can get to Night country fast, because things aren't looking good for Naruto.

hakon2feb chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Hi.
Ok, so it sounds like i will enjoy reading this as much as i did the prequel :)
Looking forward to what is discovered :)

Saito Uzumaki chapter 50 . 7/11/2013
FInally! FINALLY! I finished this god forsaken story! Do you know how long i have waited for this last chapter?! OVER A YEAR! And now i can live in peace, knowing i finished it! So i thank you, for continuing this story that i have waited so long for to be updated! THANK YOU!