Reviews for After Dusk
99DeadBalloons chapter 6 . 6/28
Damn good story you've got here, I've been searching for something like this for a while and no one seems to be able to do justice to the alice/leah ship until this story. It's truely quite a pity that it's incomplete.
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
please update soon ahaha i love it. Vamp college ) ahahaha
UnguidedLight chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Awesome! I loved this x
blah1245 chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
Please another update!
not-so-innocent011 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Lee Offish chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Ok...I know you haven't updated this in a long time but I was wondering if you could cause its a really good story for a really rare pairing...

Not to mention I would be totally indebted to you if you did :)
Kayla1013 chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
I love this story. I would love to read more of it. Are you ever going to continue it? It's one the best stories I have read on here so I really hope you continue it. :)
Maxi-Luca chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
So... When's this getting updated? I wanna read more! I LOVE the Leah/Alice relationship. Wish you'd update but since it's been over a year, prolly not huh?
samaramorgane chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Could you please continu this?
MCLBLUE chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
So, are you ever going to do a sequel? If you ever have time you should do a fic about them going to vampire school. That could be a lot of fun. You could have every vamp we read about in the fourth book and more. You could have a lot of chaos, and then an evil villain. Amazing story by the way, and I hope you consider the sequel.
s m Neal chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
nice story
ashford73 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
good job keep it coming (:
callmeCarter0807 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
great story.
razberry1 chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Hah, vampire school! Cool!
arcticsoul chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
very entertaining story so far. I really like where it's going and i hope you continue it :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »