Reviews for Not Giving Up
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This touched me so much. I could COMPLETELY seeing the situation having played out like this. Poor Brennan. I just wish that you continued this into a multi-chapter fic to show what she says to help him remember his life. Even just by her staying by his side and doing everything it took to help him recover and get his life back, that would show him how much they meant to each other, even more than her answers to his questions could. I know that it's been almost a year since you wrote this, and a lot has happened on the show since then, but I'd still be very interested in reading it if you ever decided to write the Missing Moments from this time in their relationship.
lrigD chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Those are both actually legitimate meanings of the title...

Nice story, by the way. I'm not so much a post-EitB girl but for your story I made an exception )
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hi! I really liked this! I'm really enjoying how you write these characters. Love how you wrote the emotions of Brennan here, and how it was all seen through her POV, so much memory and emotion in contrast to the none that Booth seems to have. I really get a feel for Brenna with how you write her dialogue in particular, it is distinctive. I also like the details you add in too, such as Booth asking for water, and how she puts it close to him in case he wants more, a great way of showing how she cares for him in all the little ways. Loved the ending with Angela, again, distinctive through her dialogue, and the slightly inappropriate comment :D Excellent!
WishforBooth chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
i enjoyed reading this! good job capturing the characters.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
That was wonderful!

Sorry it's taken me so long! Job hunting has consumed my brain and my time and I've become shockingly neglectful.

Have you recovered from the finale? Do you read spoilers? Maybe I've asked you that already, but what HH is saying about the finale is really throwing the ending into a whole new light. His comments are totally making him and writers seem pretty darn inadequate though.

'As Angela reminded her, Booth was her partner, and they had never given up on each other. She wasn’t about to start now.' Angela's so wise. I liked that you brought up that Booth would never leave her. Brennan I think would stick around because of her feelings for him, but she definitely would be one to remember that he has and would always be there for her if she was in his position.

I thought Emily was pretty awesome in that final scene. My heart borke for her. And I loved the AU.

How's it going?

Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
As always, I loved it. My favorite quote: "That can't be all bad." Classic Ange! I also love that Brennan admitted that she can't imagine her life without Booth.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Very emotional!
Dani chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Amazing! I cannot wait to find out what happens next - the suspense is killing me!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Angels is always good and i like the story
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
that was great loved it
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
great work... update soon please

lizook chapter 1 . 5/17/2009

This is wonderful! As much as the angst of the last minutes of the epi is killing me, it's pieces like this that give me hope for next season.

Love "Booth stared blankly at her. “Maybe it’s the surgery, but I don’t know what that means.”" in the middle of all the tension. Perfect.

Also, her easy acceptance of the fact that she does love him - I think she's reaching that point and you displayed it wonderfully.

Thanks for writing!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Please don't make this a oneshot! I need a fantastic author to deal with the aftermath of that devastating episode. TPTB lied to us! They said the sex scene wouldn't be a hallucination or a dream, but it was! :-( And him not remembering her? All of the development in their relationship- all for nothing? I just can't believe they would do something so cliched as amnesia! Ugh, I'm so frustrated now. Bones has never disappointed me until now. Sorry, I didn't mean to take that all out on you, but I figured you'd understand where I'm coming from. Anyway, please continue this, I think it'd help a lot of people cope.
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Great job! I liked this story, but I have to say that the episode in general was my least favorite in the whole series!
Seoirse chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This is a wonderful take on the episode. Are you going to continue this as a series? It seems like there's a longer story here that could be told, and would love to hear it. :)