Reviews for Pledge Eternity To Me
Amu chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Finish the story and what is coming next I hope won't be gross.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Fins sh this shizzz
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!

IT'S AWESOME!

Oh yeah and HAPPY LATE B-DAY!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
diamond.teardrop chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
This is such a good story! I read through it so fast .o bravoo XD
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
OMGOMGOMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I wants 2 knoes! Pwease? Please prewty pweawese? Pwase update soon!

Much wuvs!

EmikoHoshiko chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
sorry...happy late birthday...i couldnt go and review because my computer is messed up and because the desktop keyboard isnt here yet...but i hope ur grandma doesnt have another stroke, it hurted me alot losing my grandmother at a young age, she was only around 60's...i hope ur grandmother lives a long life...

iloveyour story! continue soon
Shirotoshi chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Good Chapter. I can feel the tension between them and the playful atmosphere.

Update soon3
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
I loves it so please update more kay
appupuppu chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
happy birthday! ur story is really awesome! aw i really hope ur grandma gets better! my grandma just came from india 2. anyway please update soon!
bre chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
i love where the story is going, and the mood for amu and ikuto. please continue with this great storyy
REQUESTING-deletion-of-ACCOUNT chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Where did the scar come from? I wanna know! More fluff! Not much has actually happened, but somethin' began to just before you finished! So where did the scar come from?

Love,

Rae

P.S. Not much else to say. Sorry. Ja!
Shirotoshi chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
SO sad D: And so cute at the same time

Update soon3
ichiruki12741 chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
omg omg omg! xD *wishes i could sqeel right now* my parents are asleep and thier room is next to mine, so i can't squeel right now or they'll wake up... but if i could squeel right now i'd probably break my house down! that chapter was just so damn cute! - heck you just made me feel like "melting into a warm little puddle of goo!" ha ha xD plzz plz update soon!
EmikoHoshiko chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
AMUTO

HURRY I WANT MORE CHAPPIES!

I HOPE U MAKE THE CHAPPY FAST D: OR I WILL KILL U!
NyammiToast chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Great story (for some strange reason I had tears in my eyes. Uncanny O.o;)

Teehehe sound good... except I don't really like the first part with Amu committing suicide and Ikuto still alive etc. etc.

Can't Ikuto just be dead and not come back?

Yeah, so other than that it's very good. Nice and tragic from the beginning

Continue D