Reviews for Barred from the Red Meadow
AriaCloudrunner chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
I'm actually crying.

That was savagely beautiful.

You wrote Kipcha's death so dramatically, I could feel your sadness along with Khaz's anguish. It was more tragic for me than it was in the actual book, because of Khaz and his reactions.

I can't say anything else because I have to go and cry now.

negligibleSanity chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
but... but... Kipcha needs to go to the semi-spirit realm that Khaz is in now! You have got to write that in!

Brilliant writing though. Really makes you feel what Khaz is feeling. I really do love your style.

mosshadow chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
that was awesome even if a little short. now i feel sad..
mosshadow chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
Yay, more angst! But i think the chapters are way to short.
negligibleSanity chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Oh no! He's realised what's happening to Kipcha! Run!

Ok, so we know he won't make it in time... but still! Oh no!

Fabulous writing, as always. Keep going!

Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very interesting indeed, i look forward to more of your work on this story!_

The Fanfictionlover4
mosshadow chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
He's her brother? Any way great story.
Japanesegirl388 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
interesting. great although the is a big time span between when he died and the summoning howl
Fangsire chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Khaz was always one of my favorites. Interested to see how he can help them as a spirit. Look forward to the next update.
negligibleSanity chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
I'm liking this so far, Lavie. It's interesting to read what happened to Khaz after he died and before we see him as he is now. Is this being incorporated into your Khaz's persona? I'm assuming yes, but confirmation would be good.

Also, grammatically, this is really getting a lot better. The first chapter did have a fair few typos. Meh. It didn't really cause me to lose the storyline or whatever.

It's great, Lav.

AriaCloudrunner chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
I love the start!

A couple of suggestions- make sure you proof-read, there are a fair few typos in your work, and maybe make the chapters a little longer?

But nothing detracts from this brilliant fic enough for me to not love it...