Reviews for The Monster and I
Lauren chapter 16 . 8/31
I devoured this story in mere hours. Thank you for writing it!
Nicoconsd chapter 16 . 8/15
This was so much fun! I am so glad I found and and who doesn't love an evil Esme! :)
futurecullen26 chapter 16 . 8/14
This story was awesome and actually hot as hell, I think that makes me as crazy as Bella but hey!
WTF? what kind of man wears a WHITE leather jacket? How fucking gay is that.
jk chapter 1 . 3/21
LOL who is the fuck wears a white leather jacket? gross...maybe keep your own like out of the story ya?
Aamlkburton chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Interesting and sexy!
noflowers chapter 16 . 1/28/2016
WOW. A fantastic, quick read. I loved that everything about this twi-fic was unique. A few thoughts...
I loved the unique version of bitch-Esme. This is the first time I have seen her portrayed as such. And then insane-Esme... was quite terrifying!
For a few moments there I was thinking that Bella had left Edward and turned towards Carlisle! (in her apt after Esme's demise) Since he introduced Edward to the Ds trunk, that would have been a hot route to take the story too! lol But I was saddened by Carlisle being left lonely.
I am lusting for more of Edward's inner Monster. Him not being afraid of hurting Bella (for once!) was refreshing.
Part way into the beginning of the last chapter, I was certain you were ending it with them apart (since everything else was surprising and unique), but I am happy they got their HEA.
Thank you so much for this story. I really loved it. X
Dolanisbae143 chapter 16 . 1/14/2016
omg 0.0 its soo good
Dolanisbae143 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
very good story
Dolanisbae143 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
very good story
Dolanisbae143 chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
Jacob finally comes in the story
MariahajilE chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Congratulations! You've been nominated in the 2015 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of nominees will be published on the site tomorrow, October 31.

Round 1 polls will open this Sunday, November 1, and close November 7 at 11:59pm EST. Round 1 results will be announced on November 14. Round 2 polls will open November 15 and close November 21 at 11:59pm EST.

Banners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, with 1st place winners also receiving a blinkie. All winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced December 6.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
TwiFicFanAwards
.com
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
You had me goin', there for a minute but Edward's lullaby that saved them *YAY!*
Enjoyed this wild and crazy ride very much...thanks for sharin' it with us!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
Oh, bloody hell! I certainly didn't see that comin'! Bella may never regain her trust in Edward and that's a damn shame!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Edward's gonna be pissed he wasn't the one to kill Jacob *sigh!* And he's better get his ass back to Bella's NOW if he wants to find her alive!
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »