Reviews for The Monster and I
GRLTRP chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
This chapter was HARSH! Pretty damn hot, but harsh, nontheless! I am loving this story, though! LOL
msmargo chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
loved this, so different from what i've been reading. it reminded me of stephen king's early stuff, which i've always thought is his best. hope you take that as the compliment it's intended to be.

you haven't written anything else? do you still check in here? hope so. thank you for posting this.
S.R Devaste chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
First off, your writing? It's phenomenal. The descriptions you use are painfully vivid, and your Edward is sexy as fuck. The only issue I have with this fic is Carlisle- don't get me wrong. I write OCC Carlisle all the time, but I have trouble distinguishing his and Edward's POV's they don't think or react differently. They don't really feel like they have a different voice. Also Esme doesn't really make sense to me as a character, the quick switch from human to vampire feels odd. yes I get she's probably gone insane from being a vampire and conflict will happen later, but as a reader I found it jarring. Despite these small nitpicks your fic, of what I've read of it,is really really fantastic and incredible. Bravo!
lips-like-morphinee chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
Absolutely loved this fic.

It's so different and so well written.
nkh1028 chapter 16 . 7/29/2011
Oh my gosh your story was so intense and crazy and amazing and so so GOOD! Thank you for bringing Bella home at the end! I was resolved to them being apart and it was a sweet surprise and relief! Sorry I couldn't review the whole story. I read this on my phone and it doesn't always cooperate! I did want u to know how awesome I thought this was! Thank you!
Wendyg63 chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
I'm glad that you ended it the way that you did. It was as close to a HEA as this couple could get. Well done.
Wendyg63 chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
Oh my...that was unexpected. Esme was really vile and evil. Thank goodness for Carlisle.
Wendyg63 chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
I've not read any stories where Esme is like this - she is wicked personified!
Wendyg63 chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
Great chapter. Good to see them all working things out.
Wendyg63 chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Esme always makes things better
Wendyg63 chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
What a cliffhanger. Did Carlisle interfere again?

It seems that they could find a way to love each other and stay together.
Wendyg63 chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
You've written some original material that I'm enjoying reading. It's captivating and well written.
Wendyg63 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Wow...I wasn't expecting him to want to hurt her with the belt. That was a surprise. And his leaving at the end...he did it with such control.

I'm enjoying your writing. I hope you continue with this story till the end.
Wendyg63 chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
I'm glad that he could show her tenderness. There is hope for him yet. But Bella admits to liking it rough...so a compromise for these two?
Wendyg63 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Angry Carlisle - I like it.
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »