Reviews for The Monster and I
love itt
KnoKnayme chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
love this!
Rima2000 chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
Great Story! I enjoyed it very much. I waited for it to be a complete story as I have no patience to wait week to week for a new chapter...it makes me sooo crazy...not knowing what happens next...so I try to read completed stories.

This one...really held my interest and I hated to take a break from it...even to eat or sleep.

Thanks again...
Poppet 16 chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
fabb
Maddy chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
that was disappointing and stupid. BElla doesn't deserve him. what has she done for him? nothing but be a self-centered bitch. wish she'd died with her retarded friend.
rhythm junkie chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Sinfully delicious
Kenzersmom chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
oookay... this is very different
Kenzersmom chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
ok i am game lets see
Twiolic chapter 16 . 1/27/2011
Great twist to the vampire physiology and the usual TS storyline. Would love to read an epilogue to find out the status of their relationship a year or so after this.
Twiolic chapter 14 . 1/26/2011
Loved the story so far. Oh crap! Can't see how anything good will come of this.
Twiolic chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Eeee... I'm nervous about the next chapter. But no way I can turn back now.
polyphany chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
Thank you for sharing this story.
Luvtwismut chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
Thanks for the update! I missed your Edward and I'm happy that they worked everything out. The smut was stellar, too!
twilightobession chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Ok, this chapter at least answered part of one of my questions. Edward does age, but will he stop one day?
twilightobession chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Ok, Meant to ask in the last chapter review. Bella asked about eternal life and Edward said no. So Edward will die. Does Edward age like normal people?
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »