Reviews for The Monster and I
fancastride chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Blood from Bella, yikes.
kisbydog chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Poor E & B! That was heartbreaking, and beautifully written. You're amazing!
kisbydog chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
That was fascinating! I really like the story you've created for our vamps here. Very creative and well thought out!
kisbydog chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
whew, you weren't joking when you said intense. I'm exhausted! Off to the next chapter now!
kisbydog chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
*Thud*
kisbydog chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh, wow! What a great first chapter! I was looking for some dark, domward and came across this story on the Darkest Temptations website. I rushed right over! Can't wait to read more. Here I go!
xlringtone chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
Not sure why but I find this to b very pet cemetary.
Analitica chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
oh god! i hate esme please update soon i need more desperately
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
:) I'm guessing the dress was Esme's? Poor Carlisle...I hope he accepts Bella later...or tolerates?
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Wow. This story is really interesting & the chapter is informative. Me like. Love!
ecdreams chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Exciting first chapter!
Furious Strength chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
Love the story, however Bella is pretty dumb. I understand being new to D/s sort of stuff however you have to be incredibly immature to have your vampire boyfriend come out to you and admit all his dirty secrets and blood lust then try to deny you like being spanked. Sure, I can understand her fear and hesitation but she should have spoken up. Also, so, so stupid to not tell Edward about Jacob, I mean, really? You didn't see that reaction coming?

I'm sad you haven't updated since July, I really want to see where the story goes. That's one hell of a cliff hanger to end on!
Agrable chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Loved it!
Molly Dooker chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
first dark Esme i've come across in ff. a refreshing change.
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »