Reviews for The Monster and I
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
Carlisle and Edward have both had their dreams come true LOL! Let's hope they get to enjoy it for a good long time!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Uh oh! Well, I'm hopin' as long as Esme stays a little " out of it," Carlisle will get to keep his head LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Edward's right about one thing! This ain't gonna work if she can't be honest with him and especially with herself! Now what would bring Esme back onto the scene?
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
With all the different levels associated with D/s relationships and BDSM, it looks like Edward and Bella will descend to the darker levels...delicious *shudder!*
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
Weird as it is, Carlisle might be on to something! BDSM has rules for the safety of all parties, which is Edward's main concern for Bella...her safety!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Wow! Edward and Bella both seem to have a little Jekyll and Hyde thing goin' on...one minute they're sweet and soft...the next it all pain, and blood and sex! Don't even think Jacob's name's gonna just disappear from Edward's awareness now! Good thing he's far away...or is he?
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
Edward's a lot stronger than he thinks but that poor little squirrel had to pay for it *sniff!* I have a soft spot for the little tree rats LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
Uh oh! Must have been some of Esme's clothes! No wonder Carlisle freaked out! But will Edward let her go when he wakes up and finds her gone? For her own good, of course!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
This sounds so familiar to me...could I have read this before and failed to leave a review? Bad Rita!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
Pretty sure his Bella got just what she asked for...her gentle Edward AND the monster!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Whoa! Edward is one lucky bastard that Bella not only accepts he's a vampire but totally wants him to get his kink on with her!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
And even with the bloody evidence, Bella will probably be stickin' to that whole mutant idea LMAO!
readicted chapter 16 . 4/22/2015
Last chapter was incredible.
readicted chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
Ho-Lee Shiz! I had a feeling they were going to have to destroy Esme. She was a maniac and would've hated who she became. Edward's inability to take action is not going to sit well.
readicted chapter 14 . 4/22/2015