Reviews for The Monster and I
readicted chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
This is definitely NOT SM' s Esme. Uh oh, I fear for Jake's life. Poor Jake.
readicted chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
Um, uhhhh, hmmm, Esme is…different. Favorite line of the chapter I think has to be "Duck that, say my name!"
readicted chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
I feel for Carlisle. It sounds like there' a lot of heartache in his life, but some of it has definitely been self-imposed. Changing Esme against her wishes seems like a risky proposition. Poor George.
readicted chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
He is right about the honesty thing and Bella should've safe-worded when/if Edward crossed her limit. They need to keep some juice or something close by.
readicted chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
Proud of Bella.
readicted chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
I'm glad Edward and Carlisle finally had it out. They needed to clear the air. I knew Carlisle had to have been harboring some resentment towards Edward. And perhaps vise versa, since it was Carlisle who kept pushing the obsessive research and lying to Esme. He wanted to become a vampire. Oh how very awkward to inherit your parents used BDSM implements.
readicted chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
Oh gosh this was a good chapter. Edward's ranting was pretty darn stellar. My personal favorite Edward rant, perhaps in all of fanfiction - "cleavage-baring shirts that show off your neck like a g-damn steak dinner." RantWard is pretty freaking hilarious- seriously demented, hilarious nonetheless. "Time's up, love." Hehehe Great writing!
readicted chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Tender and nurturing Edward.
readicted chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
The shock of Bella seeing herself in the mirror must have been sobering and slightly horrifying. I can understand her emotional break down in the shower. It was an extremely intense and dark experience and she's probably a bit confused and disgusted that she found it so pleasurable. I mean she unleashed the beast. Her good, hard cry was a necessary release. The description of the room afterwards would have freaked me out. So after making all that damn loud animalistic bedroom noise, she's shy about Carlisle seeing her in Edward's clothes? Ok. I guess she picked the wrong outfit. Between her and Edward getting it on, loudly and enthusiastically, a bottle of scotch and Bella wearing Esme's dress, poor Carlisle has flipped the script. Is Carlisle jealous?
readicted chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
Okay, so I'm surprised. And I don't know what to feel about and for Carlisle. Very conflicted.
readicted chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Um, words fail me.
readicted chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Mmmmmn, show me. Alrighty then.
readicted chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Wow, what a start! *rushes to the next chapter*
vampgal chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
Who wants this to be the next AHS? Me!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
I love Edward, he's just too funny. Dramatic, romantic in a really fucked up way, but I love him :3 haha Keep up the good work! :D
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »