Reviews for The Monster and I
Britt01 chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
OMG, LOVE this chapter. LOVE it. Dark Carlisle...yum. Great back story, how he wants Esme but drove her away after his change, his obsessive research, the different effects of the venom depending on state of mind/emotion. And Esme's response to Carlisle, knowing about Edward - that was awesome! This is so touching, you make them absolutely sympathetic characters.
Britt01 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
O M G. You keep just enough of his humanity in here to make it, pardon the expression, fuckhot. Guh. Damn. Nice feathers reference, too.

Your comment about Edward being melodramatic in the A/N made me laugh so hard. Otherwise, I would have kinda wondered if you *meant* to write him so over the top (although it is perfect here, sometimes people do it without really meaning to and it just doesn't work).

Your descriptions are great - sounds, textures, colours, smells - it really works. Now, how is Bella doing? Somehow, I don't think this will have scared her off!
Britt01 chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Oh hot DAMN! Just saw this from the PPSS, and OMG, Jo was right. Original, and freakin hot. I love how you establish that right from Ch1, first paragraph I think, with Edward having a *white* leather jacket - definitely not what canon Edward would ever wear. Compelling, interesting, intriguing...I gotta go, gotta keep reading now!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
That was so GREAT!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Oh no! What did he do!
abgdefunct chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
This was a great chapter. I really like the way you wrote Carlisle's POV. The tone sounded very much like him and his pain and heartache came across really well. Nicely done!
Cleigh chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
This was really great, it's uniquely different from all the other fanfics out there. :) I wonder what happened with Edward's parents? Hmm...anyway, thanks for writing this.
abgdefunct chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Oh, I was right. This *is* interesting!
Diana Wolfskill chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Very interesting & cool take on Edward, Bella and vampires in general. Sexy and dark. I look forward to future updates.

Sad about Carlisle and Esme though.
abgdefunct chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh, this looks interesting!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Hm okay, this is different;)
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That was interesting;)
TheMissSmith chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
loved it. read on twilighted. thanks for writing it., very...steamy.
kelseycjim chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
This is amazing.
FreezingFire81 chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
love the story! cant wait to read more!:)
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »