Reviews for The Monster and I
jewelryjunkie chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
Wow. I'm completely amazed by this story! I've always been interested of the idea of an AU vampire like Edward, who can maintain a human diet and also have blood.

You're writing is fantastic, and I love the story line. The struggle between Edward's inner monster wanting to dominate Bella, and his head wanting to treat her gently is great.

I also can't believe you only have 35 reviews! This story should be in the 100s! It's wonderful. I can't wait to read more!
JoVersify chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
Oh! Sweet perfection!

Seriously... .Perfect. I love how you had Bella react, and Edward fixing up her wounds & bruises was SO COOL!

Carlisle is coming across pretty pathetic to me. I know he was drunk...it's just...weird...to see Carlisle in such a capacity (other than as the staunch patriarch).

So...Edward's feeding habits are changing? I am excited to read more of this development and how much more of him is changing as well. I just can't get over how cool your vamps are!

CAN'T FREAKING WAIT FOR SATURDAY!

Rina22 chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
This story is so messed up... but something in that makes me like it more. Although its confusing I like where you are taking this.
SycaTressa chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Great story. please update soon.
luvinJazz chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
Hot, Awesome, exciting story! Love both sides of Edward, but have to admit bad Edward is a real turn on. Hope he's in next chapt. Definitely will put on alerts. Plz update soon.
DarkAngelRakell chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
wow poor edward going through all that...
Lemon Verbena chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
This is good! Very dark & angst yet sweet & provocative :)
WA0520 chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
Yay Edward!1 Carlisle's still a dick! xD

Update!
JoVersify chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Good GOT DAYUM... Isn't Carlisle a NASTY drunk! LOL. Drunk or not, that was pret-ty damn scary, I must say. VERY OOC for our dear patriarch. Ahh, but he is not so much the patriarch in this story now is he? So freaking delicious. I can't say it enough. I want to scream it from the highest mountain!

Damn, first I wanted to know where Bella was (in the shower as I gather now), NOW I want to know where Edward was? (Still sleeping on the bed?...if not, where did he go?).

Ahh... you are The Master *bows to sensei* at the cliffie, yet not so cliffie.

I hope like all hell that you update soon. I think I just may explode from anticipation on this story. Seriously, if you need someone to ride your ass through this story... *raises hand, flailing arm, propping elbow with other hand and lifting butt off seat, "Me! Me! Me!"*

I'm pretty sure you are my Darkward Recommendation for this week on the PPSS blog, BTW. I'll be sending you an 'official' email for your approval. I can wait until next week if you would like the opportunity to get another chapter out first, and, of course, it's your decision whether I recommend it at all or not.

Thank you! for writing a story that has made me fall in love so very HARD. I like HARD. HARD is nice. HARD feels good. KEEP IT HARD BB! YOU'RE ROCKIN' MY FANFIC DREAMS HERE!

Lemon Verbena chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Such strange melodramatic people...especially for a couple of men!
JoVersify chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
FUCKING FANT-TA-FREAKING-AB-ULOUS CHAPTER! I have no freaking idea how you wrote chapter 2 and then wrote THIS! The two cannot even be COMPARED!

Wow. I am truly floored. The background, Carlisle's character (I am now more understanding of his easy retreat in CH 2), the originality of their story, their lost children (*cries*), his waning relationship with Esme, and Edward as a boy! Like WHOA! The scene of him in the kitchen with the dog. My God that was so freaking perfect and visual and disturbing and heartwrenching and...his remark as he walked out! . . ! My mouth was totally agape. I don't think I have ever, EVER 'felt' Edward before, as much as I did in this chapter. Here I was complaining about your characterizations! PSSHAWW!

I know I'm getting a little carried away here, but I am truly and mind-bogglingly BLOWN AWAY.

And JAMES! .God! His encounter with Carlisle and Edward, his predatory demeanor and learned disposition, and his words! WOW, the dialogue you gave him was just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I actually found myself mouthing his lines as if to act them out...THAT is how deeply I felt his character! Sinister to say the least!

And your vampire creations are MAGNIFICENT! Truly, so very unexpected, refreshing and .ORIGINAL! My God woman, where the freakin have you been hiding! Carlisle's change was so very, very cataclysmic and yet still rhetorical in it's nature. It had to be done, but what a way to make it happen! Talk about AU!

And your imagery was so very beautiful and powerful, I actually longed for more of it. The items you chose to highlight from Carlisle's new POV were just...breathtaking...vibrations in the earth, fingerprints on the corpse. So very un-cliched! Wow. I seriously cannot say WOW enough. If I had to ever rec a single chapter, out of everything I have EVER read on fanfiction...I do believe this would be it. No freaking joke.

The break between Carlisle and Esme was so very well done. It was forebode (especially with the realization as to the sexual nature of vampires) but the solemnity, the understanding, the deep, sincere, & unending LOSS... I've got nothing really, just no words. SO well done.

And to think, I was just criticizing you! WTF?

~JO~

P.S. I seriously have not been this freaking giddy over a chapter in AGES!
JoVersify chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
This chapter was better!

I do like how little information you give as to the surrounding details in this story, such as where they were at the beginning, how Bella came upon Edward's house like that, where the rest of the character's are, what the history of the Cullen's are, & especially, where Bella is now.

You certainly know how to end a chapter, THAT'S for sure!

READING ON!

JoVersify chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Ah! I thought this went too fast!

It started out AWESOME with Chapter 1, but the bulk of this second chapter seemed forced & rushed. I wasn't feeling the characters (especially Carlisle) and it lost it's believability with the interaction that transpired. Edward's admission of his nature was just...just wasn't right, IDK. I just think that you could have engaged the scene a little more...it would have brought more realness to it. (*cries* I hope I'm not too harsh, cuz I'm really loving this story so far!)

I will say this though... the ending of this chapter and Edward's explanation of what he succumbs to with his lust FREAKING GOT ME! You've got the hott factor in spades mah dear!

The last sentence? M... .PERFECT!

JoVersify chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
*Squeel!*

Oh...we! Incredible start!

*mwah perfecto!*

That was so freaking delicious...SERIOUSLY dee-freaking-lish.

Reading on...

larissaxo chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
i love dominatant Edward...update soon please )
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »