Reviews for The Monster and I
WA0520 chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
UPDATE!

Carlisle has some anger issues.
DarkAngelRakell chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
wow cant wait for edward to wake up...
luvinJazz chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Definitely a story to be put on alert. Plz update soon!
yankeerose chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
That was intense.
luvinJazz chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Really like it, love dom Edward. Well written, doesn't seem amateurish (thank god) Hope you do frequent updates.
therabbitrules chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
This is really showing potential. I like the depth you are bringing to the character's vampire nature. Chapter 2 was a little to easy with Bella accepting so fast Edward's reality but each chapter since has expanded, and is growing into a story with multi layers. I just gave a shout out for your story on a board I am on. I hope to read more angst (which you did very well!) insights into the character's minds and of course the rocking lemons!
Alisa-chan chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
this is a really good story i love.

update soon -
Lemon Verbena chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Poor sweet Carlisle - maybe Bella can teach him a thing or two...
Lemon Verbena chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
show me show me show me to
MissGuidedAngel chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Hands down the best chapter you've written so far!

So many of my questions were answered and yet it left me with one really big question...Was Edward born a Vampire and if so how?

James said, "He could be a king in this forest, stronger than any of the animals, if he just left behind your tiny, sniveling world." I don't know if you meant to go anywhere with this but with this one sentence you could go a long way. Bare with me for a minute but lets say Edward was born a Vampire and the people who were killed were not his biological parents. His real parents are both Vampires and not just any Vamps but royalty who had to hide their son and only heir while they were being overthrown.

Just something I thought I would throw out there for ya;-)

Anywho, GREAT chapter...loved the history of how Carlisle became a Vamp by none other than James! Sad how things turned-out for him and Esme but I can see how that side of him would not go over well with Esme's character.
MissGuidedAngel chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Well that answered that question...no Bella is not a virgin!

Sexy has hell chapter...love how Dominating Edward is and I guess it is a good thing he doesn't have super human strength or he would have snapped the poor girls head right off;-)

LOL...had a good chuckle over his self-imposed brooding there at the end especially when as far he knows she could be in the bathroom or downstairs.
MissGuidedAngel chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Hm...so your vamps are alittle bit different from SM's but can Edward read minds still or not? I take it by his "I wish" comment that they are not immortal? Do they sleep?

Okay enough of the questions now on to the good parts...LOVE Bella's little fantasy of what Edward might have in store for her...Naughty girl;-)

Does this mean Bella isn't an innocent virgin or is she one with a very vivid imagination that longs to be dominated?

Guess I lied about being done with the Questions...sorry but I am really getting into this story *smiles sheepishly*
MissGuidedAngel chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
YES...I love Dark/Dom Edward stories so I am happy dancing my way through this one;-)

Interesting start, I like the different twist with them already dating and her not having a clue about him being a Vamp...but I am gonna go out on a limb and say she knows now;-)

Their kiss was very hot and hopefully sets the tone for how this story is gonna play-out...now I am off to read the next chapter!
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
This is a great story... I love what you have done with it so far!

That was an interesting look into Carlisles head!
yankeerose chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
WOW! Your story is so well written. It has me totally engrossed...can't wait for more.
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 Next »